Seeking Sleepover storyline idea

Xiggie

Apr 29, 2017
I was inspired by another story (VN/Game), I think it may have been My Sweet Neighbor. The idea would be that 2 girls who are nothing more than friends have a sleepover. The host complains at some point that her brother is kind of a creeper so just ignore him. Maybe he does a little bit of spying on them but no positive interaction between them and him. In other words the girl being hosted doesn't secretly like him or anything. Maybe chubby kid with a pizza face or something like that, lol. Before going to sleep the girls talk about how fun it is to have their sleepover and agree they should do it often. Nighttime comes and the girls fall asleep and the brother comes to creep. He comes in there and he first tries to wake both of them up. Starts with his sister trying to wake her but and although she's awake she doesn't feel like dealing with him so she pretends to be asleep. He next tries to wake up the friend but she is in a pair of panties and is embarrassed so she also pretends to be asleep. He goes back over to his sister and fools around with her while she pretends to be sleeping. The friend witnesses all this but is afraid to say anything because that would give away that she was pretending to be asleep. The girls point of view could be told separately so you could have the same scene go on twice. The brother doesn't do too much because that would force his sister to wake up, maybe some touching and maybe rubbing his dick up against her butt cheek. The next day the girls are talking and the host feels like she needs to invite her friend back over because she is unaware that her friend saw anything and doesn't want her to think anything is up. The friend feels like she has to accept otherwise her friend would know she laid there and let that happen.

As time goes on the brother his able to go farther and farther. He also involves the hosted girl in his night time escapades. Also the girls end up being turned on by the whole thing though they don't want to admit it to themselves. Could also have a side plot of one of the girls being interested in the other, like in My Sweet Neighbor. I really felt this whole plot was a missed opportunity in My Sweet Neighbor.

Last edited: