Unity - Completed - SLG Where You Just Play Baseball Fist with Girls Everywhere [Final] [in my heart]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Very short and simple game about mieruko-chan. Gameplay is just getting an autoclicker and winning in rock paper scissors to advance animation. MTL in this one is so bad my soul is screaming.

Art 2.5/5
    Story 3/5
    Gameplay 2/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality (first mieruko game I've seen) 5/5
    Translation 0/5 (honestly at this point I would rather take no translation)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sole

Nice art and an amusing gimmick make for an amusing "5 to 30" minute long game, it's a very short game. Translation wise it's not great but it's "usually" not hard to understand what's going on. Note: this is NOT a vanilla game, if your looking for a sweet story look elsewhere, the girl got her self possessed, I assume trying to do something to someone else since she seems to know what the spirit is and that she can trust it's words, and you're the consequence to her actions.

You play as a male teacher that comes across a female student that got herself possessed by a spirit that loves to play "rock paper scissors" based on how well you do you'll get unlock a different ending only ending 0 and 3 can be seen without getting all endings. Once you get all endings you can access them by hitting the reset button on the left that restarts the game or by closing and opening the game.
    ending 0(just text) - if she wins 3 times before you stick it in her she gets to go free and you regret this wishing you could redo that day
    ending 1(grayscale image) - if you lose after sticking it in her but before she promises to give birth she finds out she's pregnant presumably aborts
    ending 2(grayscale image) - if you lose after she promises to give birth but before she promises to be yours, she's shown pregnant
    ending 3(fully colored animation) - if you win every game, you get to keep her as your sex slave, and a scene of the two of you together years later plays. Implied to be true ending.

Note: There are no deaths in this game, the way a certain bit is translated implies that if the girl loses she'll die it's just a poorly translated way of saying her life will change at that point it's already changed a lot though. Also ignore the counter that appears after you select an option, I'm pretty sure that's just a bug and it has literally nothing to do with the gameplay.

Note2:If you're struggling with the gameplay just use cheat engine to search, in 4 bytes, the amount of times the heroine has to win to be released and lock that value at 3 and you'll have infinite tries. (The demon mentions the number before every game so it's easy to figure out)

Edit: Use the big music symbol button to open the options menu, it's not just the audio options it also has the screen size options, don't know why it's a music symbol instead of a big gear like normal.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Stat

The art brought me in and I could take the MTL, but the gameplay itself is (and I don't think I ever said this before) absolute trash

+ Good art

- Translation is probably the worst possible
    - Only way to replay scenes is to play from the beginning
    - No apparent logic whatsoever to winning or losing. You could use some clicker script and just wait for it to get it right eventually