iampants

Aug 11, 2016
I can only hit the Atoshi's Bad end for some reason, and even then it doesn't let me continue in infinite mode like the previous version. Holy shit so much time wasted for it to lock up like this.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Any way to stop the game from crashing?
Running on a laptop windows 10 8gb ram, nvidia geforce gt 525m, intel i5-2410m cpu @2.30ghz f it helps?

Reactions: Gogosang

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Any way to stop the game from crashing?
Running on a laptop windows 10 8gb ram, nvidia geforce gt 525m, intel i5-2410m cpu @2.30ghz f it helps?
It's the engine fault, memory leaks and such. Believe there was a fix but it required to edit windows files and shit i think.

mari31

Aug 6, 2016
can someone tell me how i can open the park i have to open the zoo and the park to in post 28 off the topic
under the spoiler Locations there is NO park but under the spoiler misc there he talks about the park and for the love of god i cab't find the tricker for the park to open

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
There is no park? There's the Playground which you open by reading hte library book 2 times and to get to the library interact with the train staton kiosk and to get the train station buy the magazine from convenience store

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
My laptop has 8gigs and it crashes 5-10 minutes desktop has 8 as well but dosn't crash both have win 10. MV is a fucking mystery

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
My laptop has 8gigs and it crashes 5-10 minutes desktop has 8 as well but dosn't crash both have win 10. MV is a fucking mystery
right click on the exe, then go to properties, then compatibility and set to Vista 1

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am stuck at the end whit the boarding school i am not ever gonna get it done unless the game is at the moment set so you always get that end becausse game aint finishd. we could use a compleet walktrough for this far in the game

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
i am stuck at the end whit the boarding school i am not ever gonna get it done unless the game is at the moment set so you always get that end becausse game aint finishd. we could use a compleet walktrough for this far in the game
You didn't help dad enugh by the time you tried the bj. I believe you need 2 cut-scenes to pass

Bartos69

Dec 19, 2016
u mean stuck at the bad end? Load a save thats a few day earlier and go home to talk to mom. A scene will occur and u'll be fine afterwards i think.. Hope tis helps

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes