scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Too bad that it's still so buggy, it always ends with me by the same evil end... although I go walktrough after... the ledge of the mother sinks shortly and soon and at the change of day she is again as full as before -.-

James868

Aug 29, 2018
anyone know where these items are.....? I am trying to complete the bride the board quest and I cant seem to find these last 2 items. (a signed pic of Kyu) and (dirty Maya panties)

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
anyone know where these items are.....? I am trying to complete the bride the board quest and I cant seem to find these last 2 items. (a signed pic of Kyu) and (dirty Maya panties)
You'll get them when you have everything else and go back to Eri.

Reactions: James868

thnight

Feb 3, 2018
someone tells me where the slacking guy

The first quest you'll have to face is the one to try to get access to the construction site. It's pretty straight forward. You need to first unlock the recipe "Ayame Giving a Handjob at the Construction Site". After that, try to enter. You'll be refused access. You need to find the slacking guy. He's lurking in front of the Elementary School. Just talk to him. After that, go back to the construction site and you'll be granted access.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
When the answer is already contained within the question:
"He's lurking in front of the Elementary School"

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Uhmmm you either encountered a bug (this game is full of them) or you failed to meet the requirements, are you sure you've already done everything else that is written in the guide?

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
Eri is missing in endless mode and I am not able to get the zebra mare scenes with eri it keeps saying that it is too extreme. Even the elephant one is not working

Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
How do you unlock the back alley and ice cream shop? those are absent from the walkthrough and I can't figure it out :(

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm positive the back lady is mentioned in the guide... However you have to unlock before a certain date otherwise it will remain locked forever (it sucks, I know).

By the way in the alley you unlock the scat contents and strain dogs scenes

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes