Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Can't remeber if I've asked this before so apologies if I have. Does the game have animates sex scenes or just images? Also. Of I download the game do I need the patch. Like is it a story change type patch or just an update?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Can't remeber if I've asked this before so apologies if I have. Does the game have animates sex scenes or just images? Also. Of I download the game do I need the patch. Like is it a story change type patch or just an update?
It's image sequences, but it's not animated.
As for the patch, you certainly need it. There are quite a few bug fixes and balance passes in there (some of them critical).

Miguinho

Apr 1, 2018
Here's the link to the full version:
And tips on getting the doggy action: U need to unlock vagina which happens after u give the dildo to your mother, and have high enough lust and self-assured stats(I think it was 6 for one of them and 8 for the other).
Well, the link has been taken down can you get another 1 please?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Here find enclosed an optimized and detailed Walkthrough for the first month of the game
With it, you should win the game without problem.
(Zoo unlocked, card collector unlocked and so...)
I'm going to publish the second part, but, it is nearly useless with the help of the official guide.

Please, be indulgent, since english is not my mother tongue

Reactions: darlic and nagyond

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Here find enclosed an optimized and detailed Walkthrough for the first month of the game
With it, you should win the game without problem.
(Zoo unlocked, card collector unlocked and so...)
I'm going to publish the second part, but, it is nearly useless with the help of the official guide.

Please, be indulgent, since english is not my mother tongue
Thanks for the walkthrough :D Maybe a mistake on day 10 but at the construction site with yuki we can only give HJ since it's teh first time with the guy, and you need a couple HJs before you can do BJ.

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the walkthrough :D Maybe a mistake on day 10 but at the construction site with yuki we can only give HJ since it's teh first time with the guy, and you need a couple HJs before you can do BJ.
Yes, you are right, it was only a Handjob !
In fact the Blowjob is only important later to unlock Mr Decay's appartment

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Here find enclosed a complete walkthrough for the game.
Part 1 : The first month with Zoo unlocked, card collector unlocked, Hana's problem resolved, etc...) (With a small error corrected Thanks to Skorpionss)
Part 2 : The second month with :
- How to win the game
- All places unlocked
- All elements unlocked
- All recipes crafted (If somebody discovers another one, he's welcome !)

These walkthroughs are not here to allow you to have the perfect way to win (try everything else if you prefer). It's just to give you all the tools you need to explore everything in the Endless mode. After, take time to complete your card collector, to discover more family fun, to shoot all videos, you have now all the time to explore everything in the game including more extra sex-scenes only available in the endless mode... (Puzzles in the Park, Family evenings and days, Chisame at the Zoo and more to discover)

Thanks to the Blue Axolotl Team and have fun !

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
To get the CG download the game,
go to
Click on the Choose File button and find the System.json file in gamefolder\www\data
Click on Detect, click OK
Click on the Choose Files button and select all the files in gamefolder\www\img\pictures folder
Click on Decrypt
Click on Save All As ZIP-File
Extract the archive
???
Profit

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
These walkthroughs are not here to allow you to have the perfect way to win (try everything else if you prefer). It's just to give you all the tools you need to explore everything in the Endless mode. After, take time to complete your card collector, to discover more family fun, to shoot all videos, you have now all the time to explore everything in the game including more extra sex-scenes only available in the endless mode... (Puzzles in the Park, Family evenings and days, Chisame at the Zoo and more to discover)

Thanks to the Blue Axolotl Team and have fun !
I was waiting for a proper wt for such a long time. Thank you very much.

Now I might try to play this game from the beginning after a while since the last time, without risking to go crazy by following the awful guide.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes