bubdup

Jan 16, 2018
I wonder if there will be more content for this game, since there were some ideas from the previous versions that were seen via rpg editor. Even if they were scrapped because of a release date or other reasons, i probably dont think they will be implemented in the future as dlc.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I wonder if there will be more content for this game, since there were some ideas from the previous versions that were seen via rpg editor. Even if they were scrapped because of a release date or other reasons, i probably dont think they will be implemented in the future as dlc.
In fact there will be a DLC, which will add some content that was planned but had to be left out from the final version due to time constraints.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Vitamin Plus
Slice of Ventures Origins
Slice of Venture: New Start
Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water

Those are the 4 games in the series right? If so, what order are they in chronologically? I want to play all for of them, but I want to make sure I get the order right. Could any tell me what order are they in? I'd really appreciate it!

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Vitamin Plus
Slice of Ventures Origins
Slice of Venture: New Start
Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water

Those are the 4 games in the series right? If so, what order are they in chronologically? I want to play all for of them, but I want to make sure I get the order right. Could any tell me what order are they in? I'd really appreciate it!
Slice of ventures Origins is a remake of Vitamin Plus, with a bit more scenes planned afaik, otherwise the order is correct.

Reactions: Rinanekax and DISV

cacophony

Mar 30, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water [v0.9] [Blue Axolotl] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download Win (165MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water [v0.9] [Blue Axolotl] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download Win (165MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you update this to v1.0? Apreciate your "crunched" versions, thanks.

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
Can I get the save file here? Let me ask if the file hacked is full of cards and max points, I go to the mix cards game to have scenes?tks

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
What a beautiful piece of walkthrough, I aprecciate the effort on it, sadly this is not my type of walkthrough, I just want one that says "go here, then go there, and then you win" guess this walkthrough is more like a "guide" but hey, thanks for the effort

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Someone can explain me how to put a save? I moved the save file in the save folder but it can't select it in game
The game needs to build some sort of saves index before being able to read them.

Start a new game, make a save once you have the ability to do it, then overwrite the save file with the one you downloaded (must have the same name as the save you created, so rename it in case it hasn't)

Reactions: marcom089

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
This game needs a better walkthrough. I can't seem to get out Reikos bad ending whatever I do. Game ends at Oct 29th or 30th for me.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes