Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
yeah from what i've seen by skimming through it you can't actually win by doing this as this guy only tells you to spend 1 night with atsushi but you have to spend 2 nights with him then have a successfull dinner (officiall walkthrough says it's on the 16th oct. this one says 17th) with the boss and then you have to spend a 3rd night with atsushi after the dinner before the 25th (this is the only atsushi evening i've seen in the guide)

as extra thing: if you want to go full tryhard mode then save before the shrine and reload until you get +1 to all stats for both girls, when i did my bug-finding-playthrough i did this and had all the stats for every scene i wanted to shoot long before i even unlocked it~
For the father, as I wrote, you speak to him, day 2, 3 (during evening) and day 8 during day! and after, the 17th october (evening), just after the important dinner

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
BTW it's true, with your guide you simply lose, you have to talk with the father days before. I have lost all the progress now. Pretty annoying as it was going well.
For the father, see my recent answer

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
For the father, as I wrote, you speak to him, day 2, 3 (during evening) and day 8 during day! and after the 17th october (evening), just after the dinner
yeah i just went back and saw the 2 evenings with atsushi (as i said i was just skimming over it earlier because i had to go out). you shouldn't really get atsushis bad end with this guide since literally all you have to do is spend 2 nights with him have the dinner and then a 3rd night.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
yeah i just went back and saw the 2 evenings with atsushi (as i said i was just skimming over it earlier because i had to go out). you shouldn't really get atsushis bad end with this guide since literally all you have to do is spend 2 nights with him have the dinner and then a 3rd night.
Read carefully : 2 evenings with Atsushi with both sisters (Ayame's choice), and the third one just after the dinner (17th october). But it is in written in the walkthrough (and in the official guide). After, you can prefer other days for the 2 first evenings with Atsushi, but the 3rd one is important, as I had said, it is just a possible walkthrough, not the only one....

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
what i'm confused about in your walkthrough though is why you don't tell people to get the stray dog scenes during the first weekend? i just played up to that part and you only need 2 stats at 4 which is really easy to get?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
what i'm confused about in your walkthrough though is why you don't tell people to get the stray dog scenes during the first weekend? i just played up to that part and you only need 2 stats at 4 which is really easy to get?
During the first week, I've tried to unlock a maximum of places. Stray dogs are automatically unlocked the first friday with Naomi's phone call. After, you need to unlock the "vagina" element and walk Mat before the second week end (before Naomi arrives) and during this we, sisters may have fun with stray dogs on saturday, (during evening you should spend time with Naomi) and Naomi on sunday with stray dogs or Mat (since Naomi is unlocked, and Mat too). As I said, everybody can write his own walkthrough, it is not a straight one, and you can try everything you prefer.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Okay, got the hair element in another playthrough. It really seems to be broken if you do any blowjob scenes before finishing "Stop Fucking Everyone".

Another problem I encountered now in several playthrough is that I never see Hana getting recruited. According to the walkthrough, this should automatically happen on 24th of October, but no automatic scenes are playing on that day. When exactly is it supposed to happen, and are there any prerequisites to getting that scene? As a result, I probably can't get the scene with Kabeer and her either.
I confirm you were totally right: giving the convini guy a blowjob before finishing the stop fucking everyone's quest did prevent you from getting the hair element (and also didn't remove the recipe from the inventory while it should). Apparently I had made the correction for all other guys but this one and of course it's the ONLY one who still has stuff to say after the quest is finished -_-
Anyway, I've corrected it and it'll be in the next patch. Thanks for the report.

However @Yoli I've just taken a peek at your guide because Shilo's statement about Hana and it seems you based your guide on an older version of the game ^^' (Hana's quest was completely rewritten in v0.95 (the one that came out at the end of October)). You might want to update things based on the latest version.

@Shilo Don't search for an automatic event the 24th, there are none anymore ^^'

Reactions: Shilo

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay, that's reassuring. So I take away that the new Hana quest might be something that I need to actively pursue? And is it time-limited in some way, i.e. only available after day X, not available anymore after day Y? I was getting worried because Kabeer would just appear in the ice cream restaurant and the old walkthrough said that I should avoid seeing him before doing the Hana recruitment.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Okay, that's reassuring. So I take away that the new Hana quest might be something that I need to actively pursue? And is it time-limited in some way, i.e. only available after day X, not available anymore after day Y? I was getting worried because Kabeer would just appear in the ice cream restaurant and the old walkthrough said that I should avoid seeing him before doing the Hana recruitment.
Hana's appearance iirc is something that just happens on a new day (it's a scripted event). Could it be that the whole BJ blocking stuff thingy blocked Hana as well somehow? Could be wrong though.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hana's appearance iirc is something that just happens on a new day (it's a scripted event). Could it be that the whole BJ blocking stuff thingy blocked Hana as well somehow? Could be wrong though.
Oh, you mean something at Eri's office at the beginning of the game? (Day 11-ish?)
I remember her talking about hiring some additional help. But honestly it's been so long that I might have forgotten the details already. After that I saw Hana at the train station and the shrine, but from the dialog she didn't seem like she would really be up to helping us yet. So no idea what exactly her role is or when/how to get a scene with her and Kabeer.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Oh, you mean something at Eri's office at the beginning of the game? (Day 11-ish?)
I remember her talking about hiring some additional help. But honestly it's been so long that I might have forgotten the details already. After that I saw Hana at the train station and the shrine, but from the dialog she didn't seem like she would really be up to helping us yet. So no idea what exactly her role is or when/how to get a scene with her and Kabeer.
If Hana is on the train station and shrine, then you have met her and she is supposedly helping. The rest of your question is a bit spoiler-y.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
First at all, I would like to thank Ark who write me that my previous Walkthrough wat related to an outdated version of the game.

I apologize for that...

So, please find now a new walkthrough for the part one of the last version of the game...

Have fun

Reactions: p3ki

Obzen

Dec 20, 2017
First at all, I would like to thank Ark who write me that my previous Walkthrough wat related to an outdated version of the game.

I apologize for that...

So, please find now a new walkthrough for the part one of the last version of the game...

Have fun
Thank you for your work.

I followed your walkthrough and had the bad ending just at the end of it, and I dont really have the courage to redo all the 1st part now :/

Could you please upload a save file from the end of the 1st part?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Thank you for your work.

I followed your walkthrough and had the bad ending just at the end of it, and I dont really have the courage to redo all the 1st part now :/

Could you please upload a save file from the end of the 1st part?
Bad ending for who ?
Otherwise, I'll post it

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Save game of the first part of the game. Rename it according to the game's rules.

Obzen

Dec 20, 2017
I had a bad ending for the mom. (following your first walkthrough not the new version)

thank you for the save file :)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I had a bad ending for the mom. (following your first walkthrough not the new version)

thank you for the save file :)
So, you should retry with the new walkthrough, because the previous one is outdated

Obzen

Dec 20, 2017
yep je sais

(je répond en français comme t'es Français, c'est plus simple.)

En fait j'avais suivi le premier walkthrough et j'ai eu le bad ending, avant ça j'ai fait une partie où j'ai eu le bad ending du père, puis une autre partie où je suis arrivé à la fin du jeu mais j'ai perdu parce que j'ai pas gagné assez d'argent, du coup si je t'avais demandé la save c'est parce que j'avais vraiment plus la foi de refaire encore une fois le premier mois.^^

Merci à toi en tout cas :)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
yep je sais

(je répond en français comme t'es Français, c'est plus simple.)

En fait j'avais suivi le premier walkthrough et j'ai eu le bad ending, avant ça j'ai fait une partie où j'ai eu le bad ending du père, puis une autre partie où je suis arrivé à la fin du jeu mais j'ai perdu parce que j'ai pas gagné assez d'argent, du coup si je t'avais demandé la save c'est parce que j'avais vraiment plus la foi de refaire encore une fois le premier mois.^^

Merci à toi en tout cas :)
Pas française mais suissesse, lol mais avec la dernière version du jeu, il a fallu un peu tout remodifier. Good luck for the second part.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes