4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo.png

Overview:
Yuki and Ayame are two sisters who are visiting their uncle's farm for the first time. Discovering a whole part of their family they had never met before, they will also discover that there's more than meet the eye.

Through their constant curiosity, the sisters will witness things they shouldn't. Between a strange DVD, succubi invocations and hidden incestful relationships, it's a whole new world that is going to unfold in front of their eyes. Always trying to dig deeper, the girls will cross the path of many people whose life revolve around sex.

How are those two weeks going to affect them and their vision of the world?
Slice of Venture: Origins who's a full remake of , made with the agreement of Butakoma 300g.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-29
Release Date: 2021-10-30
Developer/Publisher: Blue Axolotl - - - - - F95
Censorship: None
Original:
Sequel: Slice of Venture: A New Start
Sidestory: Naomi's Past
Version: 1.1
OS
: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: - Mini Guide

Alexa Bliss thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Some info may be wrong
per request:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:
Yuki and Ayame are two sisters who are visiting their uncle's farm for the first time. Discovering a whole part of their family they had never met before, they will also discover that there's more than meet the eye.

Through their constant curiosity, the sisters will witness things they shouldn't. Between a strange DVD, succubi invocations and hidden incestful relationships, it's a whole new world that is going to unfold in front of their eyes. Always trying to dig deeper, the girls will cross the path of many people whose life revolve around sex.

Slice of Venture: Origins who's a full remake of , made with the agreement of Butakoma 300g.

Updated: 27 Nov 17
Developer/Publisher: , , ,
Version: v1.7
Genre:
Original:
Sequel:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Normal: - -
Easy: - -

View attachment 102433 View attachment 102434 View attachment 102435 View attachment 102437
awesome i love this artstyle :D

Overview:

Updated: 27 Nov 17
Developer/Publisher: , , ,
Version: v1.7
Genre:
Original:
Sequel:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Normal: - -
Easy: - -

View attachment 102433 View attachment 102434 View attachment 102435 View attachment 102437
when i downloaded the guild i didnt get a walkthrough i just got a mega down of the game did i read that wrong?

Reactions: Win2pay and ufo2u

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
yes it doesnt change anything except for the fact that it has better pictures and a better look and graphic but the story and the way to get the scenes is the exact same and this version is super incomplete and the full version is gonna be free because the original game is already free
i remember the first version of this game had a futa in an adult store and she ends up sniffing her panties to get off or something

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
like i said this one is incomplete but yes the original version has that and you can actually played the game for free right now this remake is still on the works thats why i say this shouldn't be posted yet literally we only need to wait like maximum 4 months for the remake to come out
oh

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So not only did we get a update for Kingdom of deception, we finally got this. Today is a good day.

Reactions: ponyguy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I think that I see what is going on here - his original game was Vitamin Quest. This is a complete remake of that game from a few years ago. Ark went through some pain getting Butakoma300g onboard with this, and this will be the definitive version using his artwork and the full story Ark put together. So yes - the story is the same, but I think with all Ark has learned over the last few years should be a quite worthwhile remake...as long as The Hunter and others continue in the background (hint hint)...

PS - to the post above - yes - same content. But made better with all he has learned over the last few years. So - all in all a better game for those who have never played the original. And after it gets close to re-finished, I will replay it with the dev's current vision realized...better is always better...

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I think that I see what is going on here - his original game was Vitamin Quest. This is a complete remake of that game from a few years ago. Ark went through some pain getting Butakoma300g onboard with this, and this will be the definitive version using his artwork and the full story Ark put together. So yes - the story is the same, but I think with all Ark has learned over the last few years should be a quite worthwhile remake...as long as The Hunter and others continue in the background (hint hint)...

PS - to the post above - yes - same content. But made better with all he has learned over the last few years. So - all in all a better game for those who have never played the original. And after it gets close to re-finished, I will replay it with the dev's current vision realized...better is always better...
This is the latest news from his site.

"For the moment, SoVO's demo is STILL Vitamin Plus. Once the last version will have been proofread and translated in Japanese, I'll upload the v0.5 of SoVO here and it'll be free for everyone."

This was in the news page dated, "2018-05-07", located here:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Idk I extracted the art, and 90% of it looks identical to the original game, maybe i'm just retarded.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Do you still have to wait 10 minutes to play the game every time you start it because of the disclaimers?

EDIT: So.. um... guys, this is just Vitamin Plus. It's literally the exact same game as this one that's already posted:

Files are identical, at least the easy mode files are. I haven't compared the normal versions but I'd be willing to bet those are identical too.

This isn't a remake at all, it's the same game. Does this thread need to exist...? Or did someone jump the gun and upload the wrong thing accidentally?

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
Do you still have to wait 10 minutes to play the game every time you start it because of the disclaimers?
yes this is the old vitamin plus is just now called SoV O.
The remake is still on the works coming out maybe around 4 months

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Coolsies time to replay the game :)

I wonder if the walkthrough is correct tho ?

@Gab here is the link to the guide taken by the website

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
This is the sequel to this one and the sequel to that one is

Reactions: bowok123ok

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Hello everyone.

I see there's been some misunderstanding around here so I came to clear things up.

As Amariithynar mentionned by quoting my news from the site, the SoVO category doesn't hold the SoVO demo yet. Since I didn't want to come empty handed, I put Vitamin Plus' demo there until SoVO has been proofread and translated. Only once both of those things will be done, I'll upload SoVO's latest version for free (I'll make a news for it when it happens, don't worry).

For those wondering, VP will still be accessible after that. But just as an extra since SoVO is supposed to take its place.

Now, for those who didn't check the news back when I mentioned SoVO's development start I'd like to clear some points so you know what to expect:

- SoVO is Vitamin Plus' remake. As such, it's meant to be the first game of the serie (story-wise). It's not SoV 2's sequel, it's SoV's prequel (as states the O of Origins that can also read as a zero).

- By remake, it means that I try to improve several elements of Vitamin Plus: Making the story a bit smoother (some events happened awkwardly in VP), making the whole game look better (it's done in MV at a 1280x960 resolution against 640x480 for VP, assets are done by nito (SoV2 & The Hunter's pixel designer so it's more coherent between games), trying to improve some flaws in mapping etc...), ditching mini-games (got insulted way too often because of those even 5 years after the game's release -_-), trying to write dialogues with characters personality in mind a bit more etc...

- And lastly, thanks to Butakoma's extreme generosity, all the pics of the game will be uncensored (the last version's pics already are) and I got the green light to alter them slightly so I took the chance to extend a few of them that were portrait-size into landscape size (having 3 people working on making it possible) making sure that Butakoma's original design is completely preserved (then again, there are two exemple of that in the last version for you to witness). I'd also like to add that Butakoma also accepted the use of a bunch of extra pics which means more scenes than in the original game.

- The current version is v0.5 and I'll need two more updates to implement everything I want in the game. As of now, I don't know when I'll work on v0.75 (but it won't be before October since my schedule is full until that month)

I hope I cleared your doubts/questions. Depending on the proofreader and translator's speed, the last versions should be uploaded on Blue Axolotl's site probably in August.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes