Seeking Slow corruption, sandbox type games

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I'm looking for games where the (female) main character starts out all 'pure' and 'innocent' and whatnot, but slowly grows increasingly perverted until she begins walking around full of semen from everyone and everything possible, fucking anything she can, and showing off her body whenever she gets the opportunity. (Importantly, this should be willing on her end and not a product of rape 24/7.) A good example of the speed and execution of the corruption would be Fountain of Mana, and Degrees of Lewdity is the ideal endpoint for it all - it has a 'good' level of sandbox, but I'd prefer a bit less to account for more detail and writing in the corruption process.

Anything that's not 3D is ok (and 3D is ok if it looks very good/is anime-styled). Small-sized breasts would also be nice, but as long as they're not offensively massive then whatever. Any and all recommendations are appreciated.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You can try Lolita gone wild.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lolita-gone-wild-cg130d-pepette.43714/

She does start of very pure and innocent, and ends up totally perverted.
Matches your want for walking around covered in spunk too it you want.
Not as slow a corruption as FOM, but still a good lot of fun, but once she hits a tipping point she goes down the depraved path fast.
Does contain rape i think, but avoidable, rest is consensual with some blackmail stuff too.
Small tiddie ftw.