Seeking Slow coruptiion games

Sep 18, 2018
Hello guys, I am looking for some new games to play. Here is a list of what I am interested and not interested:

Interested:
- Milfs (mostly)
-Cheating (on husband/wife preferred)
-Incest
-Blackmailing
-Corruption
-Slowly built story
-Shy girls (characters out looking for dicks to jump on is such a turn-off for me)

Not interested:
-None of the fantasy, paranormal, metaphysical stuff, mind control, monsters, superpowers etc. Everything should be from our daily lives.
-Lesbian sex (it's ok, but not looking for it)
-Group sex (MMF is ok), BDSM, Sex toys
-Already slutty characters (they kinda ruin my part of seducing them slowly)
-Pregnancy

I have played and enjoyed these games:
Milfy City
Big Brother (this could use some animated scenes)
Man of the House
Elena's Life
Lily of the Valley
Summertime Saga
Sisterly Lust
The Twist
Timestamps, Unconditional Love
A Wife and A Mother
Waifu Academy (not enough number of milfs tho)
Echoes of Lust

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-affection-v0-6-9-boomatica-jd.15780/ it's noteworthy because the MC slowly corrupts mom and sis, and you see them changing not only by the way they interact with the player, but from the pages of their own diaries, what they browse on the 'net and so forth.

BTW, the three elements of the game so far haven't fucked yet (v0.6.9), but finally with v0.7 (expected late October) they'll reach this point, for keeping progressing on towards future total debauchery (look on author's patreon page for more info).

Sep 18, 2018
anna's exciting affection is good
Forgot to mention, but played, thanks.

https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-affection-v0-6-9-boomatica-jd.15780/ it's noteworthy because the MC slowly corrupts mom and sis, and you see them changing not only by the way they interact with the player, but from the pages of their own diaries, what they browse on the 'net and so forth.

BTW, the three elements of the game so far haven't fucked yet (v0.6.9), but finally with v0.7 (expected late October) they'll reach this point, for keeping progressing on towards future total debauchery (look on author's patreon page for more info).
Played this one either, couldn't finish tho. There is only mom and sis. Would be nice to see more characters involved.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Cohabitation.. The initial girl is your niece, but the second is her mom. It hits every other checkmark. Just make sure to lock pregnancy out (it is an option).

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
"Nick Marlowe Noir"... kind of slow build novel but with lots of sexual scenes.