• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Slow Damage [Final] [Nitro+chiral]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tittsort

Slow Damage is a masterpiece by N+C after a nine-year gap. Like the protagonist Towa, it is a mesmerizing and chaotic work that draws you in until you become lost in a new sea of desire and hallucination (新神海).

The production is excellent and I personally would highly recommend this game. However, those who are only interested in sweet romance (although there are some sweet parts) and cannot handle gore content should be prepared to not only completely miss out on the enjoyable points, but also potentially be deeply hurt by the psychological aspects of the game.

Overall, the game is quite long, with Taku's route taking nearly 20 hours. The four routes have a lot of preludes and gore scenes that are very direct and hit hard, and each H-scene is unexpectedly fragrant and well balanced with the plot. The whole game has a lot of tension and gives you a nearly dizzying sense of addiction. As you play through to the end, you become numb and no longer desire anything. The only slightly awkward part is that some of the plots in the second half feel a bit cliched.

The protagonist Towa is extremely charming, wild, desirous, and tempting, with a tendency towards self-destruction and melancholy. His complex personality brings out a contrast between cute and cool. Despite his cool appearance, he is actually depraved and enjoys self-mutilation, and is accustomed to being treated roughly, but becomes awkward and even pure when treated gently. The first half of the game really hit my fetishes with Towa, and the second half made me feel sorry for him.

Slow Damage is a well-produced game with a long, explicit and gore-filled storyline. The protagonist Towa is charming and complex, and the H-scenes are well balanced with the plot. Some parts of the latter half may feel cliche, but overall, the game gives a dizzying and addicting feeling. The Mutsume route is a personal favourite. However, it may not be suitable for those who are looking for a sweet romance game or cannot handle gore content.