Seeking Slut Female Protagonist

VtchyMiss

Mar 16, 2023
Suggest me something a lot like A Wife And A Mother —beautiful, well dressed, seductive, can be a good wife or a slut, I'm fond of how she seduce and teased the guys early on, then show attraction later. I also like it when she still act innocent and show dignity despite showing inappropriate stuff towards the teenagers.

I like Sam's trait when it comes to love interest, I love how he asks permission in a gentle manner and pushes his chances every time he sees an opportunity, his innocent & curious virgin character really intrigued me. Him being talented & romantic is any girl could hope for.

In preferences, I like small or average size dick (I don't mind if it's big), submissive male if possible. I mainly focus on relationship building, teasing, seducing, teenagers or oldies, a lot of good scenes, please.

I dislike forced sex (but I don't mind the protagonist being touched), Incest (depends on their personality, so keep it optional), hardcore (even hardcore dirty talk “Oh, take it you slut”.)

I'll list my favorite games for better idea

A Wife And A Mother,
Project Myriam,
Jessica O'neils,
Lily Of The Valley (unfortunately, it's free roam, but as long as the sex scenes are good, I don't mind it.)

TIA!

Last edited: