Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Game crashes as soon as I try to run it. Ran other Tyranobuilder games before just fine. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 604239

This is crap. Don't bother DL. Really don't.

It's rare that one encounters something as bad as this, even on here. This is not a trainer, or even a corruption game. It's a glorified visual novel with mostly shitty art. The music is crap and you don't have an option to silence it in game. The story is... bad if we are generous. The UI is ugly, disfuctional and bad. The UX is, well it's a "visual novel" you know how the UX is. There is literally nothing here. 1.0 and an alpha at the same time. This is crap, and frankly I don't even see this having any potential. Avoid.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This VN/Game was one of the worst attempts at a Parody story I've ever tried in this genre... It is very childish in it's attempts at gross out humor, with one of the worst stereotyped female protagonist personalities... Just because it has some nudity and naughty bits, does not save this one at all... The text is full of nothing but poorly written nonsense and broken English... At no time did I find anything funny... The visuals of the characters were a mixed bag of ok to wrong... In any case, I had to quit playing after a bit, because I just couldn't keep wasting my time with it... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Vimpi

May 25, 2017

You can get it for free after May 1 2019 or be my patron for $2 or $5 and download right now (links in the previous post)
For for starters, you can download previous version right now for free (link in the title of page)
- added chapter 4
- fix some bugs and mistakes
- change some SFX
- you can select chapter 4 on start screen (if you won't play from chapter 1)

Reactions: hainhq

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
the idea of the game is good but the execution is poor to say the least,bad english,the jokes aren't funny at all and for fuck sake why cant we turn off that annoying music?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
The renders are decent but I just want to fast forward all the dialogue its so bad.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
ça ne vole pas haut mais si y'a pieu, il y a mire .. Ce qui est vraiment chiant c'est cette musique qu'on ne peut pas arrêter !
Bon courage au développeur
just machine translate : It doesn't fly high but but it passes time and if there's a stake, there's a target.. What's really annoying is that music you can't stop!
..maybe better this way :
Not really great, just a little entertainment, there's better but there's worse too (untranslatable wordplay) .. What's really bad is that music that can't be stop .
Good luck to the dev

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It it so awfully bad, it is somehow original.

The girl looks like a Russian whore and she talks like a Russian whore, so at least that is consistent.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
i mean im happy we got another person doing some games for us, but holy im hella lost and im only 2minutes in, the story or better said what the scarecrow and the protagonist are saying make no fucking sense its like me asking to someone: How are you? and that someone answering: Pizza.....let it go through in your brain..and its non stop like this he says something she answers something which doesnt make sense in context at all and this goes on and on...
and this music, arghhh im still hearing this Dum...Dudu...DumDumDumdududu...please give me/us a option to turn it off or lower volume (yes i know i can do it through windows) but this is something that should be part of a game anyway.

okay gonna continue this trip to hell in hopes of it getting better..cant get worse tho...i think

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Version 5.01 Alpha

Change-Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-MEGA-
PC:
MAC:

-FILESCDN-
PC:
MAC:

-OPENLOAD-
PC:
MAC:

-VOID-
PC:
MAC: