Ren'Py - Slut x Family [v0.27] [Ebon Blite]

1. 1.00 star(s)

KhaiFirst

terrible... better play Koikatsu and can create this model but get more model fuk.. this just terrible..

story a random milf just stay your house and boring terrible repeat, fun few day than get boring when 1 model.. go play koikatsu..

model game is horrible copy of koikatsu game... and just stuck with this model..
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rostabu

I find this is a very simple and distilled essence of a game, I personally find t entertaining, is it perfect? no, would like to see either a mod or a simple inclusion of anya. Not necessarily as a LI but at least should be in the game, maybe since she is a mind reader she can see naughty thoughts in both yor and loid (roid) mind. so she doesn't have to actively participate but just be a part of the story (unless of course she is in a mod to avoid censure).

I like that if you don't say yes first time she asks she says she will do anything including sleep with you. I like the models used. I like that there has been a good bit of development of places to go, I would like to see more or maybe options of things to do at outside locations, so many things are possible at the beach, including nude beach options and possible introduction of the agent that is so thirsty for loid. She can be parading around in the altogether teasing/tempting loid or possibly 3 way...

I have to rate this high as its a simple fun game you can complete in an afternoon and still has so much potential for more progress.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Grand Duke

This game is bland, uninteresting and fundamentally lazy in both development, story and set up. The main character has no personality, however I didn't really expect any different.

There's no build up to any of the VERY very short h-scenes, you can just do them at the very beginning of the game. The renders are fine but the dialogue in them is too short and also doesn't even try to build up the scene.

The dialogue in general is stiff and uninteresting, it doesn't feel like Yor at all and doesn't feel as if the dev actually tried. The same goes for this entire game, it really just feels lazily written.

I can't really see where the game goes from here unless a fundemental change happens because at the moment I don't see much potential for this game.