wa2magge

Jul 29, 2018
How can we unlock the full gallery ? :/
idk man i can´t Progress in the game further and i try everything 10x times. hope there is a console command to unlock the Gallery, because i miss so much Scenes but i can´t watch them, and please don´t tell me to Play more because i literally tried everything thousand times.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The zergling content is really good, much better then that immersion breaking Stukov.

Reactions: Redmoon82

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Absolutely loving this game! 1 question though: will there be impregnation /pregnancy?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Absolutely loving this game! 1 question though: will there be impregnation /pregnancy?
Hello! I doubt very much, Sarah has a different role in the life of the swarm. In the end there should be a strong, lewd dominant that can lead Roy.

I really like the new tentacle scene on Sai'mon's path to connect with the swarm. The new feeding scene is really hot too.
One thing I'd like to know though, is if there is a second masturbation scene where Sarah cums multiple times. I've tried it quite a few times, and I keep getting the first scene over and over, but there's no "no more content" message.
Also, she refuses to touch herself in the pool, can you get her to do that?
1. If you have reached the moment of "no content", then it is not in this version, wait for the next one. Try other actions, communicate, try different options of actions, a couple of posts above I described them.
2. Refuses to masturbate in the pool, then repeat the depraved actions, he will soon want. Try naked exercises, try to climb into a hole in the wall, a naughty kiss, etc.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I was absolutely jumping with joy during the Saimon training path when Sarah has to literally stay naked for three days. I was thinking a lot of fun could happen there. Then I found out it's not implemented and it picks up three days later. Definitely going to be forever looking forward to that sequence until it comes out.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I was absolutely jumping with joy during the Saimon training path when Sarah has to literally stay naked for three days. I was thinking a lot of fun could happen there. Then I found out it's not implemented and it picks up three days later. Definitely going to be forever looking forward to that sequence until it comes out.
Not sure, but there is a theory that a couple of days before choosing a path, Strukov conducts a “questionnaire” and one of the questions: do you like exhibitionism (yes / no). If you choose the path of Sai'mon, then the bare workout then fit here perfectly.

Trappolo

Jun 17, 2018
Maybe try to do some research or play the game next time instead of just asking for saves..
im asking to bes sure if my save are completed. And because i cant unlock the second stage of the feeding 2...and anyways i did not asked for saves augi posted his.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
The save folder should be under your windows account.

Usually is located under C:\users\<your windows account>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<SlutCraft folder>\.

Please be warned that the AppData folder is usually hidden so you should unhide it from the Folder Properties menu.

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
its in the folder "game" which is in the same folder your .exe.rpy icon is in.
:coffee:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
its in the folder "game" which is in the same folder your .exe.rpy icon is in.
:coffee:
In same case the save are located in the game folder. In this case the file are put in the default folder.
You can try and see for yourself.

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
I think I missed something important somewhere... None of these paths are available. The only thing I can do is train with Stukof.

Reactions: DJD
3.50 star(s) 59 Votes