Dhruv Shetty

Oct 11, 2018
You're a funny guy, I like you. That's why I'm going to eat you last.
Ok , by the way I was a Patreon of your game , I still love the game (always will) and even download the latest update . This game is on my watch list, Shadow portal . Thank you for keeping me on the end of the eating list .

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone know when the next update is?
The progress bar over on Shadow Portal's Patreon page says its only 60% done so I'd say the release could be anywhere from the end of this month to sometime next month

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
The progress bar over on Shadow Portal's Patreon page says its only 60% done so I'd say the release could be anywhere from the end of this month to sometime next month
They need to milk Patreons a bit more. Then we got the release..but first milk milk milk

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
It is very likely that physical changes in Sarah’s body will also occur; their feasibility will be determined by Abatur. If now it is mucus with aphrodisiacs, then in the future, who knows, stumbles a dozen vaginas in the body or something like that.
I'm all for physical changes in Sarah's body, as long as they don't change her into a grotesque creature. A dozen vaginas, to me, sound...yuck. However, larger breasts; perhaps a more flexible, deeper vagina to accommodate all the Zerg dick; and an intense amount of stamina to take on multiple Zergs at a time, that would be more my cup of tea. But, yes, let's see how the story unfolds. I just hope they don't mess it up.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Deus5000

Jun 18, 2018
I'm all for physical changes in Sarah's body, as long as they don't change her into a grotesque creature. A dozen vaginas, to me, sound...yuck. However, larger breasts; perhaps a more flexible, deeper vagina to accommodate all the Zerg dick; and an intense amount of stamina to take on multiple Zergs at a time, that would be more my cup of tea. But, yes, let's see how the story unfolds. I just hope they don't mess it up.
I think the goal would be for her to transform into the Zerg Kerrigan no? So i don't think it'll go down the route of being able to make her a grotesque sex creature (though it would be fun). I think its more likely you'll just gradually adapt/change her body through sexual experimentation until shes the Zerg Kerrigan. Having a bunch of different alteration options would be nice, like bigger breasts, bigger nipples, wider hips etc.

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
Personally I am hoping the Zergling events come faster, as well as other Zerg creatures. While the Stukov story is essential at the start, I feel the game should focus more on the strange things that the Starcraft universe has to offer.

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Personally I am hoping the Zergling events come faster, as well as other Zerg creatures. While the Stukov story is essential at the start, I feel the game should focus more on the strange things that the Starcraft universe has to offer.
the game is suposed to be released today? anyone has more info?

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
the game is suposed to be released today? anyone has more info?
As of right now there is no news about a definite release date. Last information about a release date was an approximate date of first half of july. However looking at release times for the last 3 versions ( .14 was on December 31st 2018 / .15 was on March 23rd / and .16 was June 16th) they have a roughly 3 month timetable.

The good news is that they would prefer to have this update sooner than the previous amount of time it took for others. So even if the release takes another 2 weeks it will be almost twice as fast as their normal release schedule (8 weeks as opposed to about 12). The goal is still a monthly update but they are not quite there yet. The good news is they are not going any slower so far. I would simply advise patience. update soon.jpg

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Given the degree of readiness on the Patreon, a period of two weeks seems more than likely.
View attachment 359326
OK, keep in mind that the status bar was updated several weeks ago.

Reading the comments it seems that recently they answered to a PM and told the user that last week the game was under alpha test. I suppose that they have found some nasty bugs during the test.

Honestly it wouldn't be that bad if the starts to have a weekly post ( just like the one created by Akabur). It seems that his patreon are appreciating this behavior.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
The Developer stated that the release of the new update would be sometime around mid-July.... and as always they missed that estimate by a mile. Would be nice to have a little more communication from them.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Discord channel to help you

From what is written in the comments, we are waiting for a lot of naked Sarah and the introduction of a storyline about Sarah's dreams.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 59 Votes