angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
I think I missed something important somewhere... None of these paths are available. The only thing I can do is train with Stukof.

Reactions: DJD

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I think I missed something important somewhere... None of these paths are available. The only thing I can do is train with Stukof.
Usually they forget to talk (option in dialogue) with Strukov and Sai'mon. You need to talk every day until there is a message that they have nothing to talk about with you. More often, players make little attempts to examine the room, because of what they cannot find a hole in the wall, and this is an important stage in training.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Saves are something like this C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SlutCraft-1511885377

If you play alot of games in renpy, I suggest you bookmark the appdata folder for save games.

Some people will tell you about localized saves, but don't listen to them, they are superior beings with systems far beyond our understanding. Your saves are in the appdata folder.

Reactions: Trappolo

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Saves are something like this C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SlutCraft-1511885377

If you play alot of games in renpy, I suggest you bookmark the appdata folder for save games.

Some people will tell you about localized saves, but don't listen to them, they are superior beings with systems far beyond our understanding. Your saves are in the appdata folder.
I would say that both methods work. I copied the file to the save folder in the game, deleted one of the autosave files, then gave the downloaded file the same name as the deleted file. I go into the game and find it in the autosave folder.
P. S. I have 706 MB of saves on Renpay.
P. P. S. And I've been playing it for 9 months already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daniel1136

May 17, 2018
[QUOTE = "Daniel1136, posta: 2029899, tag: 621932"]
200 iq
[/IDÉZET]

Mit keresel? A hülye embereket megpróbálják seg. Vagy problémája van, vagy a Google fordítás nem érti ezt. Egyébként IQ, ha meg akarsz sérteni engem ...; D
Dont worry its just means your smart

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
Quick question, guys: As of the last version, did she actually get penetrated (vagina, anus) by anything at all?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I feel sorry for the zergling, Sarah is such a cock tease. I hope that in a future update, we will be able to get the zergling to actually have sex with her and fulfill its dream of getting her pregnant.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes