depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Anyone can make it work on an android device ?
It loads endlessy here, whatever the browser i open it with.

Reactions: maxx

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I'm glad this is SugarCube-free, but a 'BACK' button (or history) would be nice.

It'd also be nice if the font size on buttons was also adjustable. Currently we can only set the font size for the text screen.

Save files can probably be stored with a file name that includes the date and time of the save which would make finding/sorting the saves a lot easier.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
You have to gvive the player the option to say no or fuck off. Make all content optional.
Why if you walk down an allley and get mugged the mugger says," give me your money or i will kill you and steal it from your corpse".....Do you really have an option ???

in the cause of a blackmailing bully he has threatened to expose her, to sell her location and new identity if she doesn't comply , with his demands .... that's another do what i say or else scenario.

sometimes in life there is no good way out ,no option you just have to take the logical path ,as a writer you have to lead the story ,sure you can have branching story lines but there are times that to tell the story you want to tell you have to guide the reader /player on the path .

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Making an MC discover her inner whore can be lotsa fun. I'm not sure about the style though.
Feels more like a trick than artistic choice. But maybe it's because I'd like to see her more clearly.
Let's see where it goes.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I won't make a real update before I get more content done. The plan is to add some of the free roaming stuff that's missing right now and another day at school for the first update. I'm also not gonna ask for money until I make at least that one update (but money will be welcome, I'm broke AF)

I've made a little bug-fix patch if someone really wants it, there's no new content in it, just fixes.
Changelog 0.2-1.1.3:
- game viewport will (try to) adjust to the window height
- text on buttons won't adjust to window size, but will respect user font size settings
- stockings are drawn on top of panties
- automatically equip clothes you buy
- you can buy (try out) clothes even if you can't afford them (but can't exit shop with negative $$$)
- fixed plot dead ends
- fixed some typos
- an error message is displayed when reaching an unexpected dead end
- flood-fill node coloring in plot editor
- restored the try-except block for the startup procedure
- game can be hosted online (only shows a warning and not exits with a error on startup)
- show an error when javascript is disabled
- added fail-safe for random branches not picking any branch
- added warning.txt to image folder
- all characters are now 18 years old or older
- all characters are now 21 years old or older if you're playing in a country with laws saying they must be 21 years old or older
- bumped css version to 3
- bumped engine version to 1.1
- bumped data version to 0.2
- new bugs, probably?

Download link:

Instructions:
Unzip into the game folder overriding any files.

I'll probably update the thread, beg for the dev badge and answer some questions later, right now real life being a bitch.

P.S. Why all the hate on poor old Ben? He acts like a MC would in a male protagonist game, he even has a Witch Trainer t-shirt ;)

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Why if you walk down an allley and get mugged the mugger says," give me your money or i will kill you and steal it from your corpse".....Do you really have an option ???

in the cause of a blackmailing bully he has threatened to expose her, to sell her location and new identity if she doesn't comply , with his demands .... that's another do what i say or else scenario.

sometimes in life there is no good way out ,no option you just have to take the logical path ,as a writer you have to lead the story ,sure you can have branching story lines but there are times that to tell the story you want to tell you have to guide the reader /player on the path .
Then he can make at least most of the sexual content optional and provide a different things to offer to blackmailer i.e. retrieving some information from police, helping blackmailer in some tasks. If a person blackmails someone it doesn't necessary means that they want sex.

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
I really like the fact that clothes are moddable. Is there a chance in the future that you will introduce some mod loader and dedicated folder for mods? For now items are stored in path game/data/items.txt(json), and it would be nice if you could introduce loading additional stuff from paths like game/mods/example_clothes_mod/items.txt(json), it would be easier to maintain custom content.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I really like the fact that clothes are moddable. Is there a chance in the future that you will introduce some mod loader and dedicated folder for mods? For now items are stored in path game/data/items.txt(json), and it would be nice if you could introduce loading additional stuff from paths like game/mods/example_clothes_mod/items.txt(json), it would be easier to maintain custom content.
Well, yes and no. The game runs in the browser so it has no access to the filesystem, I can't get a list of files in a directory and load them one by one.
I can add a mod folder and load data from it -but only from one, know file and it would be up to the user to merge multiple mods.
I can also add a little utility function that will ask the user for a mod file, merge it auto-magically with any other previously loaded mods and ask again to save the file in the right directory and with the right name (it would be up to the user to save it in the right folder).
The third option is to make mod files that don't override the data but just modify it. The .txt files in the data folder look like json, but they are javascript, a bit of boilerplate code can be added so that it adds new items to the existing dictionary not replace it. Loading a mod would then require editing the index.html to also load the mod files (simple one line copy-paste).

Reactions: ustar and Qorl4016

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Then he can make at least most of the sexual content optional and provide a different things to offer to blackmailer i.e. retrieving some information from police, helping blackmailer in some tasks. If a person blackmails someone it doesn't necessary means that they want sex.
no but this is a sex game after all , ....I mean I don't tell my mechanic how to fix my car ...an artist how to paint ...or a writer how to write ...Blackmail ,extortion coercion, these are all power plays they want power over you regardless of what you give them they will will want more ,.....now you are a high school male with raging hormones ,and because the whole school thinks your are a dick ,the only way you can get any... is to find someone you can force or manipulate ....at that age sex is pretty much all that is on the brain. sure she could offer something else ,and he may accept a few times ,but eventually he will get to what he really wants one way or the other ......

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes