Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
The whole guy who could sell piss with ink as a hair tonic is a Sweeny Todd reference if I have ever heard one.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
an abandoned remake of an abandoned game
how unique

and people wonder why some are adverse to supporting until they see a finished product ...

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I haven't read german in years tbh. Needed some help from google to make sure about the parts I didn't get.

As an indie game dev (non H, non announced, I am still working on the tools to make the game, using unity) I know that there are still plenty of good actors, but it's just so easy to be a bad actor nowadays, heck even some good devs end up scared about releasing a new update because their game ended up being more popular than they thought and then they got scared about getting criticism if they made a subpar release (under people's expectation but people's expectations rose too fast) and they just stopped updating.

anyway the patreon thing is the same strat as gym companies or every other subscription based stuff that just hopes you forget you are subscribed

the-phoenix

Feb 3, 2021
How do i End the Minigame? Have washed up but can end, or have sortet thing and i also not can end. What do i make wrong?

Wie bendende ich die Minigames? Habe abgewaschen, oder Gemüse Sortiert, konnte aber nicht abschliessen. Was mache ich falsch?

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Your post in the thread VN Slutholm: Dream Town [September 2021] [Darot Games]was deleted. Reason: English Only
23 minutes ago Mark unread

Sorry for my German-only comment. But I think that it was not deleted because it was in German, but that this was a way of dealing with uncomfortable comments. Someone must have confused democracy with dictatorship..... :) It happened without warning; otherwise I would have exchanged it in English. Couldn't find any hint that German isn't allowed....but o.k.
Too bad, the translator should probably stop me at F95Zone... they like German there.

Despite it:
Best regards
Helmut Ritzrow

Reactions: MAXHAMPTON

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I tried to download this game 3 times and each time my browser crashed. Everything froze and had to restart my computer. I hate Unity, most of their games just don't play well.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes