kb

Nov 5, 2016
Ehm, I restarted like 5 times no path leading to discovery of tavern. Just first quest for cucumbers and after first day I am stuck no Tavern so I cannot sleep? Is it missing or am I just stupid?

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Ehm, I restarted like 5 times no path leading to discovery of tavern. Just first quest for cucumbers and after first day I am stuck no Tavern so I cannot sleep? Is it missing or am I just stupid?
hv same problem... but somehow when restarting the game and skip a whole text with cook lady, the tavern unlocked.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
thanks, but did not help :( skipping like holding spacebar whole time?
Yeah... in my case I only skip that first conversation with cook lady and when I'm out from manor, tavern got unlocked.
But yeah even it's remake I still expecting some bugs here and there np tho... gonna wait a bit more for this.

Reactions: kb
Mar 19, 2018
1 scene with the maid, 1 scene of werewolfxthissa. Well, naked germina too. And Gina promised rewards for every 5 purchases but can't buy anything. I think that's all as of now.

CantWait

May 27, 2020
Guys, the new version had been released recently, with Temple scenes, please, update! Thank you! :-*

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Another game with an Orc Waifu. Also November update passed. Sad that this game has no traffic, it deserves it alongside The Price Of Eden.

Nightbreaze

Jul 19, 2021
Is there an android port version of the game, if not please recommend any site to request.

Edit:
couldn't find anyone that ports unity games, hope the dev makes an andriod port in future updates.
Thanks alot

Last edited:
Reactions: nonospot
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes