HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.33.1] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

KnightOfH

Sep 1, 2021
Dumb question, but do we just install all 3 files? or do we have to find and install 11.0 as well, as its called Update 0.12 Only.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
question posed story for Xev or only scenes to to make only money from the subscribers they generate??/
Xev content seems just unending repetition , anyone managed to get trough it or it can just be safely ignored ?

benzin

Nov 12, 2016
Mmm ok ! image pack 1 is the mega link corresponding to the description not the Anonfile (image pack 2 ,V0.10 to V0.11) the downloads are little messed up ! There is no image pack for V0.9 to V0.10?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I got this error message after sleeping. Just did a scene with Abella that kept me up all night and so it "forced" me to sleep rather than clicking a link to go to sleep.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
During the section when the MC uses the app to make Xev want to pleasure her partner to get off I'm getting nothing but an infinite "Continue" button.

leate

Aug 26, 2018
Currently some of Xev's events have been replaced with Karlee's events (between "Xev Story 5a" and "7a" for the dev's info). Attached is a patched html file based on the html for 0.11.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Currently some of Xev's events have been replaced with Karlee's events (between "Xev Story 5a" and "7a" for the dev's info). Attached is a patched html file based on the html for 0.11.
Worked flawlessly. Thanks!

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Dumb question, but do we just install all 3 files? or do we have to find and install 11.0 as well, as its called Update 0.12 Only.
If you haven't downloaded anything before then the image pack 1 and 2 files are what you're looking for. Its in the installation instructions.

is leah's 2nd date bugged? i bought all the items in the mart and the dildo from the other store girl, but the option doesn't come out, no matter what time of day i visit her
Might be. I'll give it a once over when i get a chance and post a bugfix.

question posed story for Xev or only scenes to to make only money from the subscribers they generate??/
Yep. Xev's stuff is just more repeatable scenes for her.

AmusingOddity would you mind and add what kind of paths/scenes have been added/continued to the changelog in the future? Just adding how many more words each character got doesn't really say much in my oppinion. It could mean that there are tons of new sex scenes or just lots of talk about the weather.
I work on arcs in order from private to public. If a characters public arc isn't finished it means that's what I'm working on. I cover it in the Gameplan section on the first page if you want to give it a once over.

cant select bimbo for india. keeps telling me i've already attuned to her. ignoring the option allows me to proceed however
I'll add this to the list of bugs i need to check out. Thanks for letting me know.

Mmm ok ! image pack 1 is the mega link corresponding to the description not the Anonfile (image pack 2 ,V0.10 to V0.11) the downloads are little messed up ! There is no image pack for V0.9 to V0.10?
The mega links are the ones i maintain. The others were made by the uploaders here. Pack 1 is up to 9 pack 2 is 10 and up.

I got this error message after sleeping. Just did a scene with Abella that kept me up all night and so it "forced" me to sleep rather than clicking a link to go to sleep.
Could you drop me a save? I was trying to chase this bug down but couldn't get it to happen in my game.

During the section when the MC uses the app to make Xev want to pleasure her partner to get off I'm getting nothing but an infinite "Continue" button.

On it. Thanks for letting me know.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Soooo, Who's Karlee?
I either don't remember, or haven't met her yet?

Thanks
Cheers

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
you need to download all and merge them. and obviously take the newest html file from update 12
what do you mean all, from image pack download from all 3 sources and then merge and then the same for image pack 2?

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
Yes, several players have reported the same problem and I also experienced it once, although I do not know what triggers it exactly. It seems to happen only once, but then it screws up your game permanently until you hack the game variables to restore a proper number.

The current workaround is to open your browser console (F12) and type:
SugarCube.State.variables.charge=1234 (any valid number)
Note that the names are case-sensitive (e.g., SugarCube, not Sugarcube). I only had to fix it once and the problem did not re-occur after that.
I tried to use this but get an error message

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, I guess I've been lucky this time as I didn't have any issues w this update.
It downloaded and installed easily for me and I only had 1 error which corrected
itself.... but that was the charge error. I think I just backed up a frame or two and went on again
without issues.
(the sister is still at home after all this, though..)

Really enjoyed the story line this update, think it was probably one of the better ones
so far as far as smoothness, flow, etc. Good job writer!

Thanks for the update.
Cheers

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes