Seeking Slutty daughter/mom/sister incest recommendations

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
I like the slutty daughter (18+) trying to seduce the dad or the horny mom seducing the son, sister to bro, etc. I find most games are the dad perving on the daughter and trying to seduce her or the son doing that to the mom. I want the opposite. Any recommendations?

I don't like: loli, unrealistic anatomy/super huge boobs/cock, prude characters suffering from guilt (just a little is ok, but not to the point where they are in self-denial), fantasy/sci fi, ntr.

EDIT: Some games I really liked that were abandoned (sadly) include Back to the Cabin, My Daughter's Plaything, Our Fate, and Pongo Delta. I love Konk Island. It's weird, but not at all cliche.

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Man of the house, btw its fully finished too so now having to wait 3-30 months for small update

Reactions: dingdong84

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
In MotH you play the son/brother though.

A Wife and a Mother you can seduce (get seduced?) your son and his friends, and also you daughter.
Good Girl gone Bad you can have an affair with your dad, but also with your mom and her lover.

Reactions: dingdong84

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
Man of the house, btw its fully finished too so now having to wait 3-30 months for small update
I enjoyed this game a lot.

In MotH you play the son/brother though.

A Wife and a Mother you can seduce (get seduced?) your son and his friends, and also you daughter.
Good Girl gone Bad you can have an affair with your dad, but also with your mom and her lover.
Thanks for the recommendations. I prefer male protag in most cases.