RPGM Completed Slutty Warrior Princess Scarlett [Manju scared] - 淫乱戦姫スカーレット [えろげーこわい]

Apr 26, 2017
1725908859897.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release Date: May/24/2024
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English - Edited MTL
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist, Prostitution / Paid Dating, Pleasure Corruption, Outdoor Exposure, Shame / Humiliation, Ordered / Compelled, Dub-con, Tentacle

DOWNLOAD (from )
RAW JP: - -
Pass: ryuugames.com

image_2024-09-10_023419828.png image_2024-09-10_023518342.png image_2024-09-10_023821846.png image_2024-09-10_024411970.png image_2024-09-10_024803751.png

Last edited:
Reactions: teraexbf
Apr 26, 2017
Heya, here's my second game translation! Kinda lost the motivation there for a bit but I finally finished it.
Some lines of dialogue is kinda janky and strange, which is to be expected from MTL, but I made sure that at the very least the translation is intelligible, for example the tentacle scene has an onomatopoeia for... something? Both Google translate and DeepL translate it as a crunch noise. Some other SFX has a * symbol to them because I'm not really sure if that's the right translation for it.

The game's pretty quick, I finished the game with the good end in less than 20 mins, and about 30-ish minutes for the bad end and the additional events.

I have the dev's in my pc right now and compared to the art quality, this game's art is much simpler in terms of shading, color, etc. compared to the first game's cg. So I might translate it as well.

I got the game originally from Anime-Sharing and the pics is already decrypted from the get go, not sure if it's like that if you were to acquire the game from dlsite. I haven't downloaded the game from ryuugames so I don't know if the game is already decrypted, if it's still encrypted you can use RPGMV decryptor to decrypt the game's files.

Edit: Forgot to translate the items, fixed. Also after you go and have sex with everyone with Jack, it just sends you back to the title screen, same thing with the good end, and no gallery. Just wanna let you guys know.

Last edited:

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Hey do you have a translation thread created for the dev's first game (RJ01136913)? I cannot find it. I'm more interested in that game :whistle:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Heya, here's my second game translation! Kinda lost the motivation there for a bit but I finally finished it.
Some lines of dialogue is kinda janky and strange, which is to be expected from MTL, but I made sure that at the very least the translation is intelligible, for example the tentacle scene has an onomatopoeia for... something? Both Google translate and DeepL translate it as a crunch noise. Some other SFX has a * symbol to them because I'm not really sure if that's the right translation for it.

The game's pretty quick, I finished the game with the good end in less than 20 mins, and about 30-ish minutes for the bad end and the additional events.

I have the dev's in my pc right now and compared to the art quality, this game's art is much simpler in terms of shading, color, etc. compared to the first game's cg. So I might translate it as well.

I got the game originally from Anime-Sharing and the pics is already decrypted from the get go, not sure if it's like that if you were to acquire the game from dlsite. I haven't downloaded the game from ryuugames so I don't know if the game is already decrypted, if it's still encrypted you can use RPGMV decryptor to decrypt the game's files.

Edit: Forgot to translate the items, fixed. Also after you go and have sex with everyone with Jack, it just sends you back to the title screen, same thing with the good end, and no gallery. Just wanna let you guys know.
The tentacle scene noise might be "squish" which the machines translate to a crushing noise.

Is there any pregnancy?

Reactions: grabembythepussy