Seeking small breasts in 3D games

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have recommendations for good 3D games (3D games but no Koikatsu/Other Illusion games preferably) with characters that have small or medium breasts? No huge breasts or big milfs. (no loli too! please)
It would make it easier if there was a tag for this, but there isn't and even excluding the tag from the search, it's still not necessary. I wanted something with a cast of medium or small, natural breasts (with pubic hair is better).

Any good recommendations?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I really enjoyed playing through On Distant Shores and its got quite an intriguing plot/storyline narrative.

Plus the girls that you can romance/add to your harem are (for the most part) realistically proportioned. So no cartoonishly large breasts. Pretty average/above average in the realm of normalcy kind of breasts IMHO

1707438594693.png

Reactions: doidera

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I really enjoyed playing through On Distant Shores and its got quite an intriguing plot/storyline narrative.

Plus the girls that you can romance/add to your harem are (for the most part) realistically proportioned. So no cartoonishly large breasts. Pretty average/above average in the realm of normalcy kind of breasts IMHO

View attachment 3338593
I dont say is "small" but, medium or avarege... but thks anyway