RPGM - Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

chucklefuckarbys

I'm surprised at how few ratings this game has for its sheer quality. This game delivers on exactly what it says it will—big bara furries getting fucked by a smaller dude—but it does it with an amazing grasp of character writing, pixel art, and RPG game design. While it's probably easier than any RPG not intended for one-handed play, it legitimately reminds me of Undertale in a lot of its sense of humor and its game design.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PersonalizedDepopulation

Images are all great. Gameplay is pretty easy, so I'm hoping it gets more difficult the further on in the story the player goes. Would be nice to see a difficulty setting, if that's possible. If not, that's not really too big of a deal for me, since the main focus is on the NSFW scenes, though they're all extremely good, so I cannot complain about it if they don't. Would recommend.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

haven4ever

Cons:
    Still a lot of bugs, dialogue boxes disappearing .etc but this is expected given stage of development and there are plenty of disclaimers.
    Maybe I did not get too far but being able to fudge villains would be fun
    IMO some of the soundbytes that play during sex is a little out of place and distracting

Pros:
    Amazing art
    Surprisingly good music given this genre BGM tends to get annoying
    Surprisingly decent combat, and in-combat sprites
    Imaginative characters, game in general is very imaginative, like even the gallery has a lot of thought put into it.
    The central kink is very unique and is the focus

Impression: 5/5, if you are into gay bara games, keep a very close eye on this and buy/support if wanted
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LeftShield

Extreme quality, especially with how early on it is. The characters are all very unique and there's even plot under the sexy stuff that seems interesting. Also the sexy stuff *chef's kiss* beautiful. Keep and eye on this, it'll be great.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jinx the Minx

Interesting Furry RPG game with a selection of characters to choose from. The main protagonist in the game is a blue bunny rabbit, his friends include a brainy bird and a bulky wolf. The game mainly features homosexuality and homosexual relations, so it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Also there is no straight content, so be wary. The battle system is very different to most games, it is kind of unique. Everything in the game has been created from scratch.