[R>Composer] Share Unpaid Small team looking for a composer

Alberg

Nov 15, 2020
Good day, everyone!

Hope you all have a great day (or night\any other part of a daily cycle). We are small team just started developing an adult VN in Greek Myths setting.

About the project

The idea - Greek Myths genre. Most of the Gods have been slain in the battle against Chronos so now it's only five female Goddesses who survived. Chronos has been defeated but his forces fleed into the mortal realm after the battle. Remaining Goddesses haven't had enough strength to bring peace to human lands. So, now, after thirty years of chaos in mortal lands, they decided to take a mortal as their consort and champion - MC.

Right now we have: a bible for a project: plot outline, characters, some things about the world and locations and short plot for the demo (+-10 scenes shortly described), scenario for the demo done on 15-20 %, models for several main characters and our coder currently developing a main mini-game for the project.

The game is mostly plot-oriented NSFW novel in 3D stile. There will be some drama, romantic, ection, etc.

What do we need:
  • Ability to make \ find good audio for the fantasy romantic novel: music, ambient, etc.
  • Good taste of music, ofc : )
  • Open to collaboration and feedback
  • No experience needed

Money, money, money

Unpaid for the being but when\if we realise a demo we will monetize it and split the money - if it gets some attention from the public. Patreon or something like this, idk.

Contacts:

Discord - alberg
Telegram - @AlBergus

You can contact me there or here - I'm cheking this forum almost every day.

Last edited:

3ndMe

Apr 4, 2024
Hey, I've been obsessed with classical and bronze era history. I don't have experience composing and sound designing for a game specifically but I'm willing to learn and i believe i can be useful in helping with the lore along with cleaning up mtl English>French.

Alberg

Nov 15, 2020
Hey, I've been obsessed with classical and bronze era history. I don't have experience composing and sound designing for a game specifically but I'm willing to learn and i believe i can be useful in helping with the lore along with cleaning up mtl English>French.
Hey! Send me invite in discord, we could talk there.