[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Small time passion project looking for one other to share and grow with! (Japanese 3d/ Anime style)

roccat1009

Oct 3, 2024
Project:
- Hello f95! Long time user and lurker here. After consideration for the better part of a year, I've finally decided to try my hand at creating my own sandbox type visual novel. It would be a Japanese aesthetic, lessons in love would be a good comparison. The tentative premise I've created so far is this:

"In Regrets of Yesterday: A Second Chance, you inhabit the life of a once-ordinary man whose existence was tragically cut short, leaving behind a haunting legacy of regrets and unfulfilled dreams. After a fateful accident, you awaken in a vibrant, fantastical world, reincarnated as the son of a powerful figure—a realm where every choice you make carves your destiny.

But this isn’t just a second chance; it’s an opportunity for transformation. As you navigate the prestigious halls of an elite academy, dark secrets begin to unravel, revealing that your untimely demise was no accident. Betrayed by those you once trusted, you’re thrust into a web of intrigue that challenges your perception of loyalty and justice.

Now, equipped with the memories of your past and the extraordinary abilities inherited from your new life, you stand at a crossroads: will you pursue the life you've always dreamed of, or will you seek revenge against those who conspired to shatter your future?

Your journey is one of redemption and vengeance, where each decision shapes not only your fate but the lives of those around you. Will you rise above the shadows of betrayal to forge a new destiny, or will the desire for revenge consume you? In Regrets of Yesterday: A Second Chance, the choice is yours, and the adventure awaits."

Developer:
- Discord @ykza.ry
Please contact me if interested. Unfortunately I do not have the means yet to pay you for your work and time, but once we get a working release I would be more than happy to negotiate a revenue split and / or any other terms. Do not be afraid to ask!

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder / Assistant 3D artist / writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- Part time, long term.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. @ykza.ry

Job Description:
- I have a B.S. from an Ivy League school here in the states, can write, have experience with KK / HS, and some python. While admittedly no where near the caliber of others doing this full time, it's my hope that I another like minded individual or two to share this dream with. I can do the brunt of the writing and character design. What I primarily need is a developer to put it all together. Besides that, I'd appreciate if they could also give input on the writing and overall design as well. Again, this is a passion project and I'd love to see where this goes.

Additional comments:
- Please feel free to reach out with any questions whatsoever. I have a tentative timeline and milestones that I'd love to share with those who may potentially want to be onboard!

Last edited:

roccat1009

Oct 3, 2024
Thanks for those who reached out! We've started storyboarding. Still looking for other writers / designers familiar with KK sunshine

roccat1009

Oct 3, 2024
Still lookinng for developers and users who can use Koikatsu! We are treading along. CharaStudio-2024-10-05-21-29-43-Render.png

Last edited:

roccat1009

Oct 3, 2024
I wouldn't mind discussing helping you write. I enjoy writing. I think story is important and details. The biggest thing I notice in games is either the writing is atrocious or doesn't do much to engage the reader. Not ALL games. I've played plenty of good ones on here. Anyway, I would at least be interested in discussing with you more and seeing if it's a good fit. Thanks!

Also, I like the art style. Been watching a lot of anime and I enjoy that style quite a bit. Keep up the good work!
Please add me on discord!