3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
1a_Poster.jpg

Overview:
You play as a 20-year-old guy who has to find a way out of tough situations, pay for housing, work at not the best and most prestigious jobs, and deal with attacks from detractors. It seems as if the whole world is turning against you. And everything is not in your favor. How will you get through this journey?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-22
Release Date: 2022-02-08
Developer: Zee95 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: The Way
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Bip thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

1a 46.jpg 1a 5-1.jpg 1a 20.jpg 1a 40.jpg 1a 43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
For those who know little about this developer or their games, here I bring you a post FROM Zee95 PATREON referring to his new project: "Smartass"

The year 2020 has come!

I wish you all peace and happiness, my friends! I hope to please you even more this year than last year. Last year was pretty hard in game development. I hope this year I will correct some of my mistakes and do even better!

This is one of the renders of my new game. I will work on the new game in more detail. And I plan to release a demo version on January 5-6. Updates of the new game will be released not earlier than once in 2 months. I don't want this game to interfere with the development of "The Way". That's why I still have The Way as my priority. I hope the update will be released by the end of the month. I have quite big plans for the next update.

And special thanks to my patrons, new, current and former. I am very grateful to you guys! Thank you for your support!

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it is clearly stated it is a demo..thus commenting on content is not fair..it is best to comment on the technicals..setting text to instant it still scrolls along..it is quite dark...and displays a touch of grain here and there...otherwise visually it is fine..i found the font to be maybe a touch too small due to it being stylized...if it was unstylized or made bigger as it is would be fine...was she the MC and the tag is mislabled?..or was that just preamble to set a stage later? as i was asked to name my MC but her name was not that...so..thats what i saw in a demo :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Smartass [Demo] [Zee95] (383 mb rar pc source)
85 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

EDIT. CLDꝜ i think that in the OP "win" links should be entitled as "pc" - the game has both win &linux libraries so im guessing its playable in linux as well

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The animations, image sequences, I'm not sure how to call them, are a bit slow paced and I'm not a big fan of the MC's looks, but the girls are looking good and I'm curious about the plot. I'll keep an eye on this game. Good luck with your new project Zee.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Anybody played it yet? What is it about?
There's not really a story in this demo version. Some lady is taking a shower, masturbates, gets dressed, says goodbye to her sister and the MC, then leaves for work. Gonna have to wait for the next version if you want to know anything else about the story itself.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I like that outdoor scene, it looks 'real'. No extravagant homes that look same-ish, neighborhood with mature foliage, people driving decent, regular serviceable cars.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
This thread is not for discussing Russia, Russian culture, or the other game by Zee.
I have deleted all posts leading up to this discussion.

FYI: Zee95 is not Russian. If you want to continue this discussion, do it in private messages or the off-topic section of the forums.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man this game is short, *rants about it*... ok with that out of the way lets talk about Russia now !!

Ok seriously now, will check this game out, since I like his game "The Way" quite a bit, hopefully he picked a decent male protagonist this time, and not Jim-Bob the hill-billy again...Will come back in a bit with feedback... dont delete me !!! :mad:

EDIT - ok back from trying it.

First thing, the transitions... make them a bit faster... having to click multiple times to go through them is kind of a hassle... at least a click for each image is fine... trust me we wont skip the small animations (most of us wont at least).

Two, the font for the "animations" needs to be clearer... I spent two minutes clicking to advance, only to finally see the "finish" text in the top left corner of the screen in faded see through blue text... The animation itself is a bit janky, but not horrible by any means, if they are not your strong suit you should just skip them.

Three, the MC once again is... how should I put this gently ? Almost as ugly as sin ? what gives ? do you want to push the idea that even non-hunks can get sexy babes if they are nice enough ? or that average people exist, and we should stop demanding perfection ? I mean Jade was "huba-huba", but so far she is the only one. Couldnt get a good look at Kate or Pauline.

Lastly, the renders are still a bit grainy, I know that was the stylistic choice in "The Way", is that going to be the same case for this one ? Or you just wanted to give us a taste of the new game, and the renders will be clearer this time around ?

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Man this game is short, *rants about it*... ok with that out of the way lets talk about Russia now !!

Ok seriously now, will check this game out, since I like his game "The Way" quite a bit, hopefully he picked a decent male protagonist this time, and not Jim-Bob the hill-billy again...Will come back in a bit with feedback... dont delete me !!! :mad:
Never liked the way for the same reason.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes