VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Smartass [v0.06] [Zee95]

1. 4.00 star(s)

I_Only_Support_Real_Onez

This is for v0.06... The renders are decent. The girls are good looking. The mc is not a super chad and is quite dorky but it makes the story a little more interesting because its not some hot guy who could easily score so he's going to have to work for it. The text could be a little bigger because it was hard trying to adjust my eyes to read that. The story is good I can sort of see what the dev is doing with certain characters. It's a solid 4/5 from me. Cant score a game low just because the MC isnt a male runway model. It wouldnt work with this story
  2. 2.00 star(s)

krish719

Review for v0.06
    First things first starting with the positives - renders are average and girls look good . Moving on with the negatives - story is boring and a beta Main character who doesn't seem to have a single backbone and bland female characters and poor writing . Annoying point and click / free roam , ridiculous one choice options . And the text size is ridiculously small and makes it impossible to read and ended up skipping the whole game to see if there is any sex scenes and there is none with MC and with that Main character it's not gonna happen anytime soon without blackmail or drugs or someone takes pity on him and have sex . So totally disappointing game till now and not worth playing it on a whole .
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Queen Daenerys

Whenever I'm playing games by this author I never truly know what to expect, like you can never prepare. And trust me, that's not a good thing. I was very patient with this title but I'm not a masochist and I really don't see much upside in the game. The main character is one of the most pathetic characters every created, you would think someone that smart, would be able to at least figure things in his life out and help himself navigate through life a little better but no...

The good :

I thought that the art was good, better than The Way but not by much.

That's about it.

The Bad:

The main character is unbearable, just a completely spineless guy and it's very difficult to root for him.

The characters are mostly assholes. Lisa just uses the guy whenever she needs him but more on her in a minute. Your landlady is a complete bitch. Paulina pity's the main character which, will probably be his best chance at getting some pussy, unless Remi pays him back for botching a pizza delivery. This game has been out for over two years now and the closest any player has come to sex... is hiding under the bed of your crush while she sucks off your enemy? Wow.

I wanna root for the poor bastard but he has step stool written all over his face, and I want no part of that experience.

Overall, I have no clue what audience this Dev is trying to target but this definitely isn't for me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

It is an awesome start of a game. The characters are interesting, and situations are fun. Not a massive amount of content it still has a ways to go in that department. It is original, and I like the models for the females, and it has an interesting story so far. It has a lot of potential and wish this dev luck.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

TheLonelyGhost

I see a lot of people in the comments asking what the game is about... and at of 0.004 I couldn't tell you.

To start off, the game is not written by a native English speaker. I hope anyway because there is no shortage of incomplete sentences and sentences that just don't make sense. The game is in desperate need of an English proofreader. A lot of phrases used are dated. For example, one character says "What the duce" and I haven't heard that used in maybe 15 years. Like I said in the opening, the story is indiscernible and the synopsis does absolutely nothing to change that.

The visuals are okay. I forgot to check if it can be changed, but the text size feels really small. Whole paragraphs are shown in the text box at once; I have pretty good vision and I still had to squint at some of it. The game is also very dark in spots. There are animations that I can't say is either good or bad. The character models are okay, they aren't top tier but I've seen worse. I hope the MC grows a spine though because it's painful to play as him.

All-in-all, it's a decent game. There seems to be some setup for a cohesive story, I just wish that the game would get to it already. Give it a shot, but don't expect too much just yet.