Seeking Smell fetish games

Motorata

May 8, 2020
I love the idea of pheromones, of smells so irresistable that will make you obey the person whitouth question.
Yes my first crush was Poison Ivy in the Batman and Robin movie, judge all that you want.
I have found some femdom games that have things like that, Tower of Trample for example feels more logical if you assume that all the woman have pheromonas a superpowers but all those hardcore femdom games have too much humillation, and farting wich i hate
I just want to be seduced/hypnotized by the smell of their body, it can be feet, armpit or just their breath, smoke from a cigarrete works too.
I just don´t like humillation that much
I don´t really care about gender so Maledom or Femdom its welcome.
Has anyone seen anything like that?

Thanks anyway if you haven´t

catoutofhell

Jul 10, 2019
I second this post. We need more games with this, or entire games themed around pheremones and resisting them and losing to it.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I love the idea of pheromones, of smells so irresistable that will make you obey the person whitouth question.
Yes my first crush was Poison Ivy in the Batman and Robin movie, judge all that you want.
Don't worry about it, we all have our 'inciting incident'. Just be happy yours wasn't a ratgirl from an old kids movie.