PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
capsule_header_english.png

Overview:
You are a modern young adult about to start your second year at university when you are suddenly sent back in time to 1896 Goldfield County. This place is constantly attacked by a dangerous bandit called Charlie Adams and his gang of scoundrels. You quickly learn that you will have to adapt or die, but luckily there are several beautiful girls willing to help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game follows a harem route with just the MC getting all the girls.
There is no NTR and there never will be.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-20
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Piggy Nose Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.61
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Other Games: 4 Kingdoms Supremacy
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Before the Rework
RBT01a.png XClarice16a.png ADK19a.png XDiane11b.png XJane09b.png XDiane08c.png XJane17a.png Ivana_SHJ02a.png DK_Lake05a.png CH3SC10xImg11a.png DCSImg01.png CH3SC5x4Img17.png CH2SC11x2Img09.png CH2SC11x2Img13a.png CH2SC4Img04d.png CH2SC4Img14a.png CH2SC4Img21a.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
ahh another wild west one..

will this one be ntr free? Sharing? As in no one will touch the LIs and the MC the only one who will be fucking them?
Also saloon girls.. are they main LIs? side chicks? or just in the game for some side fun with saloon girls? that's fine as long as they are not main LIs I hope.

Harem? Hope it is.

What are the future fetishes as well? Will they be avoidable as in it does not happen at all?

what are the future tags?

good luck dev.

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Renderings are very grainy...The money making system is unbalanced. Working in the mine for $50 and getting robbed in the night is frustrating, Too much grinding to get the money! Better to use Save Editor to get more money.Lol...Future tags planned? I hope not NTR.
Having a mission log would be useful, because staring at the city map doesn't help... what do I need to do to continue the game?

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thanks for fixing the images which are super grainy. This hurts the eyes and the head. :eek:
Good luck Dev for the development of the game! (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: PiggyNose
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes