Seeking Smoothly animated games where male mc can get girls or anyone addicted to anal

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
smooth animations, repeatable scenes (not gallery, GAMEPLAY), Plenty ass and anal content, preferbly somewhat sandbox, as i dont wanna play a click simulator

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I don't think it exists unfortunately, at least not one that matches all of that. I mean fully animated, male protagonist, sandbox, with persistent characters who can get addicted to anal is just too many circles on your Venn diagram for anything to be in the middle... Drop a few requirements and you might find something but color me surprised if something like this is out there.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Adventures of Willy D is a sandbox point and click adventure game with fully animated characters doing all kinds of sex, most has repeatable scenes, no static pictures or a VN. There's also EON in development from same dev with plenty of content.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I don't think it exists unfortunately, at least not one that matches all of that. I mean fully animated, male protagonist, sandbox, with persistent characters who can get addicted to anal is just too many circles on your Venn diagram for anything to be in the middle... Drop a few requirements and you might find something but color me surprised if something like this is out there.
tbh, theyre more preferables, rather than in cement requirements. anything close. not expecting every character. but anything as close to. just anything smoothly animated with tons of anal and ass stuff, from ass licking to anal sex and creampies. bit of an anal fanatic. so having a decent lengthd sandbox type game where i can do tons of anal stuff, with a male protag

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's not sandbox, but I think ioY ticks the other boxes. Animated, lots of anal, anal addiction, some gameplay, repeatable scenes.