the animation

the choices

playtime
    ________
    about 2-4 hour depend on the side mission you take

the ending

conclusion

Robbini

The probabilities... don't really match up.
    As for the stats, you can miss out on some event solutions if you don't level at all, but atleast in the version I played, you could literally glitch your way to infinite gold (only found out when I had bought about everything), meaning that once you know, any replays would be quicker with the best gear.

Think I got all the endings, unless some don't involve the player character at all or Marry's is different if you got the dex 70 first event or not.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

coolboy88

I was excited before the release but nothing as expected.Just a typical LOP games, Nothing new or innovative. Fake stories and fake boobs! Maybe LOP has to learn something from patreon developers. They should add interesting stories, characters. I'm really tired of LOP.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

hopeless

BOMBASTIC GAME!!!
    10/10!!!

GREAT SETTING! GOOD CHARACTERS! AWESOME RENDERER! A LITTLE ECONOMICALLY PLAY = GREAT!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES OUT THERE NOW!
    PLAYED IT TWICE YET AND WILL PLAY AGAIN 100% :D
    I LOVE THIS GAME!

ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE! LOP MAKES REALLY GREAT GAMES!!!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

calana

"You missed." The math is way off, it says 50%. I think it would really be like 10-15%. I have hit 4-5 shots out of 20+. I can only hit when I get a lucky shot. Need water to heal, can't buy water. Need 70 dexterity for the first event with a girl you encounter, so you would have to spend probably 30-60 minutes missing shots and dying just to level high enough for the first encounter. You won't know that until the encounter arrives, and you're forced to miss it though. I'm astounded to see "completed" tagged on this.
    Edit- Oh, what a fool I am. Of course! The hooker sells the water! Duh, how stupid of me...