Scrot

Formerly 'ScrotPT25'
Jr. Uploader
Apr 30, 2018
You must be registered for see images

Overview:
This erotic quest story is about the photographer trainee of one of men's magazines…
George (just Goga for friends) is a part-time photo correspondent of a fashion magazine. His boss gave him a new task... To enter the women's team of the local Sports Complex and make some interesting photo shoots.
Whether Goga can establish relations with all the workers of the Sports Complex and present the necessary photo shoots to the chief in the allotted time, it depends on you...
When playing this erotic quest game, You will experience an exciting journey full of surprises, adventures and erotic moments. You have to decide whether your hero will be kind or not, honest or not.
This erotic quest game offers different alternate endings and a few hours of fascinating gameplay!​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-09
Release Date: 2019-03-14
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0b
Language: English
Genre:
Novel, quest, multiple endings

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
To be added

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

275937_66.jpg 275938_99.jpg 275939_ee.jpg 275940_yy.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Aug 8, 2017
Why is this marked "Onhold" when it just got uploaded.

Dev has 3 games, what gives here?

Scrot

Formerly 'ScrotPT25'
Jr. Uploader
Apr 30, 2018
Why is this marked "Onhold" when it just got uploaded.

Dev has 3 games, what gives here?
i don't know too but the developer just said that to me and the next game as well will be add soon is also onhold
and i'm just uploading to put there the 3rd link

Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
Explanation for the on-hold status - fresh from pa tr e on furnaces:

"Upon agreement with the Patrons, I am ready to continue one of the suspended projects, SG Or AoS".

Mar 8, 2018
Ok, load the game up, see a guy sitting on the chair, no matter what I try to do, cant seem to progress past the starting screen.

Might be missing something stupid here, or games just not compatible with my machine.

Tolanis

Aug 12, 2016
As one can see it dont go into full screen so one is missing whats going on in the bottom. U can click there and proceed blindly off course
bug.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.