Others - Completed - Snapware ft. Emel Marie Naja [Final] [Snapware Game]

1. 2.00 star(s)

skaisher

I like the concept enough for a quick playthrough. Having a real girl strip and react to the gameplay is pretty fun in theory.

But as others have pointed out the gameplay is pretty punishing and having to start all the way from the beginning is a huge time waster.

I would probably remove the boat and maybe car games and instead of restarting completely, just restart the round.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Iceta

The minigames are annoying as fuck and the reward are so not worth it, i've wasted a bunch of this shitty game, don't do it, it's so not worth it, you have to do some minigames to fill up a meter and when you do she loses a piece of clothing and if you get them all and fill it again you get a new outfit wich is again, not worth it
  3. 1.00 star(s)

The_Dragon_Reborn

I don't usually bother rating games that I don't like, but this game is infuriating.

The whole point of the games is to fill up a score bar until you reach a threshold which causes the girl to strip.

The problem I have with this is that if you fail at said minigame in any way.

1. Not being able to score anything
    2. Putting the wrong answer

You not only get any points towards that score bar you lose them in some cases along with one of your three lives.

On top of that the minigames are terrible in most cases. Especially considering (As far as I know) You have to use your mouse for everything and this is a game that was most likely designed to play on a phone.

There are minigames that just don't seem to work correctly and the ones that do. Well lets just say for me the RNG for getting those and then being able to actually get enough points to progress was very low.

I like the concept. If some of the BS minigames were fixed or taken out, You had more time to actually play the minigames before it switched over to another one, and they weren't as punishing then this game wouldn't just be playable it would be fun.

I don't recommend.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Ryuumishou

At first this game seemed broken to me, but that is just the online version, it works, there is just not much to work with, the minigames are fun, but once you have seen everything you do not feel need to play the game again, also some of the games feel janky to control