Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
so i save at the choice between the individual girls or brainwashing myself the forget everything, then reload and choose the next? hey that walk through says different points than the mod...

cool, it worked the option for all showed up thanks

Last edited:

EGD123

Jun 17, 2018
I tried every girl ending but I cant seem to get the final one with ALL of them. WTF am i doing wrong?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I tried every girl ending but I cant seem to get the final one with ALL of them. WTF am i doing wrong?
Save Scum. Basically make a save just before the final decision, play through all of the individual endings, then reload and there should be a new All-In option; if that still doesn't get you the Harem Ending then IDK what to tell you

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The harem ending - I wish I could swap bodies with this guy permanently. So if there are any demons, devils or even Satan himself on this site, I am willing to sell my soul for the wish.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Something you on patreon page Maybe someone can upload it here later?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Is it true there will be Snow Daze 2? Or is it just a rumour?
Yes its true and its gonna be called Tropical Daze. But the real problem is that we need to wait for this game very long time. Because first they gonna be working on overwhored new version and maybe then they gonna start working on Tropical Daze

Reactions: Born2game

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
Question: What is the point of choosing between Anal/Vaginal if there are literally zero Anal scenes for each girl, just a dumb plug scene with all of them at once?

I maxed out all of their points, i think even did reach almost 20 with each of them. This game was basically in the exact same state long before 1.0... I don't see how its being "finished", while almost nothing changed after the 0.9 version.

This is very disappointing. Especially the ending scenes. Until the day when you need to choose from Anal/Vaginal sex with them i would give 8, maybe 9,5/10, but after that point this game is 1/10. Kinda a 5/10 total in its current state. The last 2 days is actually just 1 day, because nothing happens on day 4. Although when Jane and Noelle work together Jane doesn't even really s*ck Jason, at least there is no picture about that neither.

I hope someone is going to correct me that i did something wrong, because making them all pregnant is pretty boring(especially because there are not even pregnant scenes with them, just a boring picture where they are kneeling, even that is not sexy at all...)... As how just inserting Plugs that doesn't move... meh. Of course that's just my opinion, but i don't see why would i wait another game from you if you didn't even really finished this one... Maybe i'm too harsh, but this is really far from being polished and completed.

Feb 5, 2018
Reach the end several times, picking all of the girls. Or you can cheat:

persistent.kirasexchosen=True
persistent.sarahsexchosen=True
persistent.janesexchosen=True
persistent.noellesexchosen=True

In the usual Ren'Py command window (renpy/common/00console.rpy -> change third False to True, press Shift + O in-game).
I cant open the console i already change config.console = True in common/00console.rpy why i cant open the console when opening shift + O ?

Reactions: RTNose and ckfk

FTWWTF

Oct 25, 2018
Question: What is the point of choosing between Anal/Vaginal if there are literally zero Anal scenes for each girl, just a dumb plug scene with all of them at once?

I maxed out all of their points, i think even did reach almost 20 with each of them. This game was basically in the exact same state long before 1.0... I don't see how its being "finished", while almost nothing changed after the 0.9 version.

This is very disappointing. Especially the ending scenes. Until the day when you need to choose from Anal/Vaginal sex with them i would give 8, maybe 9,5/10, but after that point this game is 1/10. Kinda a 5/10 total in its current state. The last 2 days is actually just 1 day, because nothing happens on day 4. Although when Jane and Noelle work together Jane doesn't even really s*ck Jason, at least there is no picture about that neither.

I hope someone is going to correct me that i did something wrong, because making them all pregnant is pretty boring(especially because there are not even pregnant scenes with them, just a boring picture where they are kneeling, even that is not sexy at all...)... As how just inserting Plugs that doesn't move... meh. Of course that's just my opinion, but i don't see why would i wait another game from you if you didn't even really finished this one... Maybe i'm too harsh, but this is really far from being polished and completed.
If you get all the individual endings (just save before you get the choices and spamclick through every ending) you will get an option to select the "true ending" which is basically just the traditional orgy, and in that orgy you get the option to fuck them all in the ass in a row next to eachother, a bit repetitive but decent enough ending i guess.

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
Character Endings
Kira

• You’re showing me your panties right now. (+2 Kira Points)
  • You enjoy flashing me because it's hot. (+2 Kira Points)
  • You enjoyed obeying me yesterday. (+2 Kira Points)
  • Any choice works (+1 Kira Point)
  • You want to be my slave.
Sarah

• Pull down your pants and show her your boner. (+1 Sarah Point)
  • Is there enough company at home, now?
  • Did you get off while pretending to be a dog? (+2 Sarah Points)
  • Nice collar! (+1 Sarah Point)
  • Animals are true to their desires. Your desire is to be my slave.
Jane

• You know what'd be cool? If we started having showers together in the morning. (+2 Jane Points)
  • We should be partners. (+2 Jane Points)
  • It’s natural for you to find me sexy. (+2 Jane Points)
Noelle

• Are you sure you don’t want to talk about sex? (+2 Noelle Points)
  • You want to discuss your urges. (+2 Noelle Points)
  • Mom, I want to fuck you. (+2 Noelle Points)
  • It felt good to obey me, didn’t it? (+2 Noelle Points)
  • Submission would be a better way of life.
True Ending

• Brainwash yourself to double down and go for them all.
have fun

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes