Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
So, I have the latest version on here (downloaded a couple of hours ago). No harem ending. I thought there would be one.

Edit: If I understand it correctly. I have to go through the other endings first. Should have searched more.
Yeah, just pop a save before the final choice and just go through each ending and reloading that save until you get the harem option

Reactions: Dank Quixote

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Just played thru... Wound up with a pregnant Sarah, which was the obvious choice. Wish it was a bit longer, but good as it was...

Reactions: stal1234

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Pretty awesome game, the only sad part if I can call it like that is about the outfit option.

It's good that there is this "youtube-friendly" base setting, it's sad that there isn't a way or option so that outfit update real-time ingame... you know, for people who don't make youtube playthrough when playing this game...

This lack of option lead to 2 small problem :

1. lack of consistency, for exemple first Hypno scene with jane, clearly written that she is wearing only undies but it's staying on 'default' outfit.
Or reverse, if a character is set on underwear outfit he'll stay this way until you change it back.

2. You need to save and go back to main menu in order to change outfit.

So result is I found myself doing go-and-back to the main menu, just to change outfit of 1 character, just so it fit the scene, and then doing it again once the scene/ dialogue end to re-update it. Just to keep the consistency.

It's also sad because there is clearly this real-time update option because on day zero you see jane naked when she is in shower then dressed without needing to go change outfit in main menu.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Alright so just checking

Blowjob cgs where the tongues don’t even touch the dick
Terrible “animation”

Absolutely horrible cgs in the final sex scenes with weird faces and proportions, tiny heads, etc

Sex scenes with no descriptions that are over really fast

Cringey dialogue in the final day

Alarming lack of content for how long it took to develop

Buggy as all hell still to this day

Am I the only one who cares about these things?

Reactions: JoeyMontana
Mar 11, 2018
Alright so just checking

Terrible “animation”

Absolutely horrible cgs in the final sex scenes with weird faces and proportions, tiny heads, etc

Nope, I was onboard too for major ending disappointment...

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Alright so just checking

Terrible “animation”

Nope, I was onboard too for major ending disappointment...
Ditto. I even commented to Zeta's patreon page that I gave him money for Overwhored and was all set to do the same for this game, but so so disappointed with the final sex scenes that I couldn't do it. Hoping he'll finally clean that shit up with the next "last" update he announced for this before Tropical Daze.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
is there a harem ending? or do we always have to choose one in the end?
You've to select every option, and, after you've watched all that scenes, will appear a new choice to select "harem" ending...

TIP: You can save before of select any option, and, when you've finished one, you can load in that save, and select another... repeat process, and last, the "harem" option will appear.

Reactions: orcagaming

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
You've to select every option, and, after you've watched all that scenes, will appear a new choice to select "harem" ending...

TIP: You can save before of select any option, and, when you've finished one, you can load in that save, and select another... repeat process, and last, the "harem" option will appear.
Great,thanks man.

Reactions: kmxxx

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Jesus Christ...there’s ANOTHER “update” to this “finished game”?

....I mean whatever. I’m not the one paying for this

James7h1c

Sep 23, 2018
This game is great... I've played it multiple times, with some space in between runs and its always a good experience.

Reactions: kmxxx
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes