xlrjayvee8

May 12, 2018
man just found this game its awesome and there a dlc coming soon cant wait then a sequel called tropical daze man it doesnt get any better than this!!!

benj2.0

Feb 8, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I have been unsuccessful at achieving anything with the older sister and the mom.
Kira
  • What do you do for a living? (+1 Kira Point
  • You don’t need to perform. Not when you’re at home. (+1 Kira Point)
  • You need to learn to relax.
  • That’s okay. You don’t have to say anything you’re not comfortable with. (+1 Kira Point)
  • Hey - we’re siblings. We can totally trust each other. Don’t you trust me?
  • I like silly. (+1 Kira Point)
  • You should show me your panties. (+2 Kira Point)
Sarah
  • Why do you go on so many dates?
  • Isn’t there enough company at home for you? (+1 Sarah Point)
  • Puppies are so free, aren’t they? (+1 Sarah Point)
  • Wouldn’t it be fun to act like a dog sometimes? (+1 Sarah Point or +2 if Total Sarah points at this point is 2 or more.)
  • Would the doggie like a bone?
  • Go to the kitchen and grab her some meat. (+1 Sarah Point if Total Sarah points at this point is 3 or more.)
  • (Automatic +1 Sarah Point after the "meat scene" regardless of result.)
Jane
  • (Joking) Do you want to watch me in the shower? (+2 Jane Points)
  • We used to be close. What happened? (+1 Jane point)
  • Are you even wearing anything feminine right now? (-1 Jane point or +1 Jane point if Total Jane Points at this point is 2 or more.)
Noelle
  • It’s okay Mom, I talked to Jane. Everything is fine. (+1 Noelle Point)
  • I think YOU should apologize. (+3 Noelle Points)
  • Is that all you wanted to talk to me about? (-1 Noelle Point if Total Noelle Points at this point is 3 or less.)
  • I’m a teenage boy. I have needs.
  • I guess if I watched you in the shower, I wouldn’t have to peek at them any more.

Reactions: Daboos

benj2.0

Feb 8, 2020
Kira
  • What do you do for a living? (+1 Kira Point
  • You don’t need to perform. Not when you’re at home. (+1 Kira Point)
  • You need to learn to relax.
  • That’s okay. You don’t have to say anything you’re not comfortable with. (+1 Kira Point)
  • Hey - we’re siblings. We can totally trust each other. Don’t you trust me?
  • I like silly. (+1 Kira Point)
  • You should show me your panties. (+2 Kira Point)
Sarah
  • Why do you go on so many dates?
  • Isn’t there enough company at home for you? (+1 Sarah Point)
  • Puppies are so free, aren’t they? (+1 Sarah Point)
  • Wouldn’t it be fun to act like a dog sometimes? (+1 Sarah Point or +2 if Total Sarah points at this point is 2 or more.)
  • Would the doggie like a bone?
  • Go to the kitchen and grab her some meat. (+1 Sarah Point if Total Sarah points at this point is 3 or more.)
  • (Automatic +1 Sarah Point after the "meat scene" regardless of result.)
Jane
  • (Joking) Do you want to watch me in the shower? (+2 Jane Points)
  • We used to be close. What happened? (+1 Jane point)
  • Are you even wearing anything feminine right now? (-1 Jane point or +1 Jane point if Total Jane Points at this point is 2 or more.)
Noelle
  • It’s okay Mom, I talked to Jane. Everything is fine. (+1 Noelle Point)
  • I think YOU should apologize. (+3 Noelle Points)
  • Is that all you wanted to talk to me about? (-1 Noelle Point if Total Noelle Points at this point is 3 or less.)
  • I’m a teenage boy. I have needs.
  • I guess if I watched you in the shower, I wouldn’t have to peek at them any more.
just tryna help

benj2.0

Feb 8, 2020

View attachment 24524
Overview:

Snow Daze (formerly Home Invasion) is a visual novel with mind control/incest themes. You play as Jason, an unloved son trapped in a house with his three hot sisters and sexy mom. A blizzard hits forcing everyone to be snowed into the same house for a week. With everyone finally trapped in the same house he has a plan - a plan involving musical subliminals and a sexy future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018-07-20
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Change Logs:

Walkthrough Day 1-5

WARNING- MAY NEED NEW SAVES

Downloads:
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED
Thanks to @Jrrodmck for files.

Extras: All-use Mod

View attachment 24531 View attachment 24532 View attachment 24533 View attachment 24534 View attachment 24535 View attachment 24536 View attachment 24537 View attachment 24538
who else hates how every time the mom cockblocking like BITCH GTFO DAMN

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Mate.. Just click the link i posted upward. Everything is explained if you take just a bit of your time to search for it.
Dude, you just posted a link to their subscribestar which Qsomething obviously visited and read through the posts available there which don't explain shit and make it seem obvious they shut down without a word and aren't doing anything anymore.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Personally really hate the incest so I've come up with this spin when I've played it:
You're in college, you live in a coed dorm (or apartment it doesn't matter). It's the end of the fall semester and you're one of the last people in your dorm to leave for winter break, you're waiting for your ride home but the weather is getting increasingly worse and you might be trapped here at least overnight.
With you in the dorm is:
Jane-your childhood best friend and secret crush who thanks to a scholarship is attending the same school as you and even ended up in the same dorm as you. She's sticking around to talk with Noelle about athletic and academic advice.
Sarah-a carefree and flirty girl who also lives in your dorm and you've shared a few classes with, who like you, is waiting to for a ride home.
Kira-a smart but stuck up RA for your dorm. Since there's only 3 students that have yet to leave, she's the lone remaining RA in your dorm and is waiting for you guys to get picked up.
Noelle-a counselor for the college who's grown fond of Jane, hence why she is willing to stay this late to talk with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: A-9570

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Personally really hate the incest so I've come up with this spin when I've played it:
You're in college, you live in a coed dorm (or apartment it doesn't matter). It's the end of the fall semester and you're one of the last people in your dorm to leave for winter break, you're waiting for your ride home but the weather is getting increasingly worse and you might be trapped here at least overnight.
With you in the dorm is:
Jane-your childhood best friend and secret crush who thanks to a scholarship is attending the same school as you and even ended up in the same dorm as you. She's sticking around to talk with Noelle about athletic and academic advice.
Sarah-a carefree and flirty girl who also lives in your dorm and you've shared a few classes with, who like you, is waiting to for a ride home.
Kira-a smart but stuck up RA for your dorm. Since there's only 3 students that have yet to leave, she's the lone remaining RA in your dorm and is waiting for you guys to get picked up.
Noelle-a counselor for the college who's grown fond of Jane, hence why she is willing to stay this late to talk with her.
I love incest but I have to admit that your idea makes sense for those who doesn't like incest and it doesn't breaks the original plot (not too much at least).

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
This was amazing. Just one question: there are underwear sprites in the game (even 2 for the mom) are they ever used in the story? I played the whole game and didn't see those sprites being used ever

EDIT: Nevermind I see they were added afterwards. So probably not used anywhere narratively. That's a shame, the mom's underwear is insanely hot

Last edited:

forpor4

May 3, 2020
I need help. Im playing on android and somehow im stuck on the credits scene. No buttons, no nothing. Its just stuck there with the 4 girls holding a "Thanks for playing" sign

Knighthood

Dec 18, 2017
Did they drop working on the sequel, Tropical Daze? I can't find any info on it and I'm thinking they decided to drop it, so they can do something more Patreon friendly.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Did they drop working on the sequel, Tropical Daze? I can't find any info on it and I'm thinking they decided to drop it, so they can do something more Patreon friendly.
They say it is still in development. They are focusing on their Hypnolab VR game. There is supposed to be a bonus day in development for Snow Daze and after that will be Tropical Daze.

Just don't think this will be soon. I would be surprised if the first build of Tropical daze would be released in a years time.

If you want to follow the progress you can look at They sometimes post updates there.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
i wonder if tropical daze will take place after the secret ultimate ending(where you control all girls, cause thats where the meeting cousins line comes in) and hope you can do whatever you want to them in new one at start. also be cool if they introduce where you go like the sally game thats almost done

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
i wonder if tropical daze will take place after the secret ultimate ending(where you control all girls, cause thats where the meeting cousins line comes in) and hope you can do whatever you want to them in new one at start. also be cool if they introduce where you go like the sally game thats almost done
How do You get the ultimate ending exactly, i have been trying for a while but i can't get it to trigger

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes