Gaiatros

Feb 27, 2018
From CypressZeta on Discord, when talking about the Snow Daze bonus day DLC:

We're working on color and upgrading the old CG's now.

We've already got it written, voice acted, edited, and mostly drawn.

So hopefully it won't be too long.

But it'll get more focus once Hypnolab is 100% done.

Since you showed up, here's a free preview of the DLC to you and all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
From CypressZeta on Discord, when talking about the Snow Daze bonus day DLC:

We're working on color and upgrading the old CG's now.

We've already got it written, voice acted, edited, and mostly drawn.

So hopefully it won't be too long.

But it'll get more focus once Hypnolab is 100% done.

Since you showed up, here's a free preview of the DLC to you and all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great news! And my gosh, that looks amazing.

Reactions: f4f4

MaxDSpace

Jun 13, 2020
I just finished the game with the true(harem) ending, and I have to say I'm looking forward to their next project, and any further updates to this one.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post
Whose that girl? Pt 2

You'll have to stay curious about who the girl is in our preview of Snow Daze Bonus Day DLC unless you're a subscriber, but cat-Televangelists have access to the answer right now. Join to find out who it is!

Art Credits!
Lineart: Idlecum
Inks: Idlecum
Color: Muted Vice
Art Editor: Teslakoi

1596524112734.png

Jun 10, 2018
What's happening with Tropical Daze?
They've said they'll start work on it when the Bonus Day for Snow Daze is completed. From what I've gathered from the discord, it looks like the bonus day is going to take a couple of months before it's finished, but all their attention is on that now that HypnoLab is mostly wrapped up.

I could be wrong, but I think the Bonus Day is supposed to tie in to Tropical Daze too.

Whatamidooing

Apr 22, 2019
They've said they'll start work on it when the Bonus Day for Snow Daze is completed. From what I've gathered from the discord, it looks like the bonus day is going to take a couple of months before it's finished, but all their attention is on that now that HypnoLab is mostly wrapped up.

I could be wrong, but I think the Bonus Day is supposed to tie in to Tropical Daze too.
yeah, it is supposed to tie into tropical daze somehow, hypnolab does have a bit more to go (bugfixes mainly from what ive seen of the thing).

the wait could also be apart of getting voice lines done and the art. coding doesnt take as long from what little i know.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Given what we know so far, I guess end of September may be a safe bet for when the bonus day will be wrapped up? I haven't been following news since the game finished a while back, but are they planning to overhaul all the other CGs in the game as well?

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes