Ren'Py - SnowDaze 1.6: Galleryfix, Hints, Replay mod [v0.6] [amanapanama]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Weimn

Good shit, thanks for making this game less annoying and more bearable.
    I guess I have to add more symbols to make the review pass lol.
    Yeah, I mean, great mod, loved it, nicely done, attention to details and all of that.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MrHatIsHere

Good for the most part, but doesn't show how to get specific endings like the harem endings. I followed the walkthrough, and it really starts to leave off important information near the end of the game, and I couldn't figure out how to get any of the harem endings.

I should mention that at least one harem ending is typically obtained after completing the other endings (you can just reload a save from the choice where you make your individual choice, go through each one, then reload that save again to choose the harem ending). It would be a good idea to add the missing information to the choices at the end about what ending they would be getting, and mod in the harem ending as a choice from the beginning (possibly marking it as mod-added).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jetrocross

Nicely Done and I want to see more of this. Jason deserve a harem and He'll get one. This Voice actors are splendid and the animation and design is pretty sweet. I really really hope there would be a part two in the process of this game. There's not that many mind control voice acting harem base games and SnowDaze is just the one to break that mold. I'm Really looking forward to see if this game will have a part two.