4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
My antivirus detects the applications as trojans. Help?

Edit: People are also talking about cheats? How?

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so how i unlock the locked stuff? i cant figure it out (i play directly online at extra) (nvm i figured it out)

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
It was alright, but everything is just a copy of each other. Wish theres more variations

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I used Universal Extractor than checked with Malwarebytes and no malware found. I suspect the compression is multi packed and almost all malware software hates multi packed files.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The space one is completely broken! Surge does not detect mouse clicks properly like the other one did. And I did get full climax not easily but it did not unlock the outfit. That one is completely broken.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Not the sort of thing I enjoy to fap to but damn, if they made a fleshed out game with animations like this...

About my only complaint would be that the penetration is instant, which is kind unsatisfying. Just bam right in her asshole or pussy.
Plus no pullout option.
Other than that, delicious.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
the god damned rhythm games button register box area is fucking weird. It's like if you hit while its half way exiting the box it wont register making it feel smaller than it is, or maybe i'm just too used to rocksmiths trash latency.

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
Yo this shit's absolutely a virus, right? Uploading these as .exe's and also half the links have been taken down

Might as well have named each file "Please open tee hee" with how suspicious this shit looks lmao

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes