Seeking So Bad It's Good

thedivinemusic

Nov 29, 2017
Looking for some recommendations of some of the worst best or best worst games out there. To go deeper on this, I'm not talking about just broken/poorly translated, or just that the game mechanics are wonky, or even just that there's an annoying character. I want to hear about games that were so badly made on every level that you almost enjoyed playing them--just not for the reason the game wanted you to.

Knock outs on this include games that are clearly intentionally bad, scat games (personal ick, watersports is fine), and a personal preference is that I'm not generally interested in big studio games (teams of 10+ people) but if you feel it really was so bad it was good I'd definitely consider it.

Hit me with your worst! Torture me with grating characters, annoying harems, unrealistic dialogue, and settings that make absolutely no sense!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The writing here is... an acquired taste a best. I honestly can't tell if the dev is insane, taking the piss, or doing some galaxy-brain absurdism stuff. Either way, it's definitely bad at face value, but often morbidly funny, intentionally or otherwise.

Reactions: thedivinemusic