Seeking So i basicly looking for something similar to Milfy City

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
I've seen a bunch of similar posts in here but most of them were just links to games nothing else. I was very sceptical to Ren'Py and didn't want to touch them in the first place. Right know I've spend god only knows how much hours into Milfy City and Man of The House. Milfy City was a masterpiece in my opinion and that's why i'm looking for something similar. I didn't really like characters in MoTH, they weren't in my taste (physical appearance). It would be great if someone of you could give me some advices and which else should i play first (and why if it's not a problem). I just don't want to get disgusted into Ren'Py. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
kremek127
PS: Sorry for any mistakes i've made in this post, English isn't my primary language.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
@imgayboi so i've already finished F.I.L.F it was a decent game but had some few problems. Personal Trainer was a very good side game but there were very few characters and it is still v0.2, it might be to early to actually enjoy this game. Parental Love it's not my jam, i don't like father perspective (played few titles, and didn't enjoy them at all). Sisterly Lust looks pretty good, what can you tell me about story in it? And i've got a question about milf's villa, it's from ICSTOR as well so i even tried it for a bit but main character is really off-putting. Did you complete it? Is it worth a while?

@philosucker like i said before F.I.L.F completed, decent game. I didn't hear anything about Incest city and in fact i can't even find it on F95zone, could you please link it up? Sorry for troubling.

Anyway thanks for any replies. Just to clarify i really love some good stories/plot and interesting characters. I don't wanna get bored and grind the whole game just because my OCD is not letting me quit before i beat 100% of a game. Thank you for any suggestions and looking for some more.

May 27, 2018
Just to clarify i really love some good stories/plot and interesting characters
If you want something with a great story and plot. Try "The Last Sovereign" by Sierra Lee. Story wise its really great. More than 40hrs of content. Its an RPGMaker game so beware. The good thing there is no grinding. XP, monster and money are finite.

Do note that it does not have any CGI, only text. If you can deal with that you are going to love it.

Reactions: kremek127