So I have an idea for a game....

shyguyscollection

Oct 29, 2019
The game is hopefully multiplayer, but if not, so be it. Essentially, the goal is to search a location for clues and a key to escape from said location. If we were to use a mall as an example, clues would be hidden in clothes racks or on cash registers, etc. Once a player solves all the clues, they should be able to connect them to a location with the mall and use the key to escape. The game would have clues and keys in random locations and the escape would change as well throughout multiple playthroughs. While looking for items, there are monsters, people, and maybe even traps that are located throughout the mall, and stick to patrolling around a specific area. They would have a vision range and if a player is spotted, the player would have to leave and hide from the vision range, and lets say if the player is still in vision range when hiding, are caught anyways. This would lead to an h-scene, so on so forth. After a set amount of clues have been found, the lurkers would get free roam of the entire map. If you need any other ideas for this let me know. And also let me know if you make this a reality, thank you!