so i saw this anime and thought.... this could be a F*cked up game

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
Premise. ( i couldnt find a correct wiki yet )

Shiyan Pin Jiating

A scientist couple has been arrested for conducting illegal studies, allegedly for performing genetic modification on five of their children.

3 sisters and 2 brothers living together.

oldest sister, quiet, book reading and can read minds.
Tsundere sister, with spiderarms on her back and that can use some sort of toxic spit to desolve food and who knows..
oldest brother, can turn himself into a dog and acts like 1 even in human form .
youngest sister, plant like can grow plants when in the sun .
and youngest brother the only fully human 1 who takes care of the day to day things ( so technically an adult )

frankenstein.jpeg

if someone has the talent/time and plenty imagination..... o well you can see where this would go ...
thoughts ?

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Them ganging up and beating their parents to death as soon as their parents are released, I'd say. I don't see any other reasonable outcome, aside that or a full horror game.

Sexy outcome? Not so much.

I know that there is this legend of a game, somewhere, which is a dating sim between a man and a girl who, really, is a giant female cricket, but... eeeeewwww.
My reaction to a possible sex game based on this story? Eeeewwwww.
Just my 2 cents.

(On the other hand, more the fetish is a niche, more the fetishists are desperate for something satisfying their fetish, so even if only 1000 people around the world like this stuff and are willing to pay enough, it might become profitable)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I'd totally want to see this happen. sadly it's gonna be another VN