Identify So i'm trying to find this game

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Played it some time ago. Didn't play much since it was mostly MTL (a live translation one).

The art is really good. It's a Unity game (i think), a turn based rpg. The game takes place in a forest primarily. You play as a guy (i think he's a shota) who gets into this forest, and first thing he does is finds this girl who is apparently sealed in a tree or a stone (i don't remember exactly), and unseals her. And i guess as thanks she joins him to help him get out of this forest (i think). The dude is not shown on screen at all, your seeing the game from his perspective i think. The girl is tanned, has short hair (i think), big boobs and ass, only wears bra and pantis and is short (not a loli, she's a shortstack i think). The girl is doing all the fighting being in the front and all, but the guy is not completely useless either, he does contribute to the combat. He buffs the girl by groping her, with either buffs her attack or defence and get's them both horny (i think). The enemies designwise are on a cute side. The tone of the game is lighthearted in general
(i think). The map is grid based i think, it's not open map, just a single path. You move from square to square eather triggering events or fights.

That's all i can remember, help me find it guys. I bet it's properly translated at this point. And i wanna play it.