So is Incest going away:(?

DanToaster26

Nov 4, 2021
I got the news about patreon buying this website and honestly i really like this one and never seen any other website like this but it will break my hearth seeing incest getting removed since most of what i play is incest related games any news about this or any other website to go when this happends?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
yes, yes all incest content will be banned, along with all loli and shota. NTR will be a must in games and anyone crying about it will get permabanned.

(JK, it is a very obvious April fools joke)

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
Gonna be honest this def got me cuz I wasn't paying any attention to what day it was. The day snuck up on me and I had no time to brace myself for pranks, lol.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
While I get that there was a joke banner today for the Patreon acquisition, there was a different banner a day ago also announcing the sale in what looked like official language. Plus there is a post on Patreon's site as well from yesterday:

Not sure if the entire announcement is an elaborate hoax for April Fools, or if just today's is.
Only tomorrow will tell for sure.

• Angry
Reactions: Yakis0ba

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
While I get that there was a joke banner today for the Patreon acquisition, there was a different banner a day ago also announcing the sale in what looked like official language. Plus there is a post on Patreon's site as well from yesterday:

Not sure if the entire announcement is an elaborate hoax for April Fools, or if just today's is.
Only tomorrow will tell for sure.
I've never missed the "facepalm" emoji more than right now.