Seeking So looking for games with female assisted rape or ntr. Where a female assists a man in the deed.

longbowF7

May 31, 2020
So as I mentioned I am looking for games where a woman helps in NTR or rape of another woman and the woman who is forced is either married or has a boyfriend , best example to compare would be Stolen Wife cucked on a hotspring company trip, where a female secretary helps a manager in forcefully taking the MC wife, any suggestion with similar scenario would be appreciated.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The "is either married or has a boyfriend" requirement narrows it down a lot. If it's not a hard requirement, I have a list of such games. HC2 applies, but the assistant is a relatively minor character. The female-MC games in the list also apply. HPMF might also be worth a look, as MC is a stealer and has an assistant, but I don't know how much of a role she plays.

Reactions: longbowF7

longbowF7

May 31, 2020
The "is either married or has a boyfriend" requirement narrows it down a lot. If it's not a hard requirement, I have a list of such games. HC2 applies, but the assistant is a relatively minor character. The female-MC games in the list also apply. HPMF might also be worth a look, as MC is a stealer and has an assistant, but I don't know how much of a role she plays.
Appreciate the suggestions, hopefully someone provides further suggestions, games with good NTR Rape content that involves infidelity is kind of hard to find ,especially ones with good art.