Archived [SoB] Mom

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

About heroine
Mom (aka ) - a mom and have the closest a woman in his life. She works in a large construction company in the city center. She has two children, in addition to the hero has his older sister. The father of young children and my mother threw a lot of years ago. It seems to be left to another family and went to live somewhere in the area. Since then, she did not try to improve the privacy of all time dedicating to children and work. But now the children are grown.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
What about the event with her boss (coming after BJ and (probably) before sex ? Guess it is not mentioned anywhere ?
Tried to visit him in his office, same message than otherwise (before she mention this).
Of course, it is ok to delete this post once read.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What about the event with her boss (coming after BJ and (probably) before sex ? Guess it is not mentioned anywhere ?
Tried to visit him in his office, same message than otherwise (before she mention this).
Of course, it is ok to delete this post once read.
I don't understand what you're asking

seden

Aug 22, 2016
A single text event, one morning, after quite some blowjob, about (machine translation), something about her boss asking her out as she is known as single ?

If required it should be possible to access it again (should have a save close of it) as to provide exact text for easier (?) finding ?

As to what Im asking, this is a spoiler thread, so, what to do ?

In any case; there is nothing about birth control or sex.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
A single text event, one morning, after quite some blowjob, about (machine translation), something about her boss asking her out as she is known as single ?

If required it should be possible to access it again (should have a save close of it) as to provide exact text for easier (?) finding ?

As to what Im asking, this is a spoiler thread, so, what to do ?

In any case; there is nothing about birth control or sex.
To deal with the boss, go to the office around 19:00 and take the next taxi down. You'll have to follow Elsa quest up to where you can get her to give you a blowjob. Take a picture of her doing that and show it to the boss and he will leave your mother alone

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is that mentioned somewhere in one topic, it should be added to this one it is not ?

Thanks ace_boogie

Reactions: Catastrophic

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is that mentioned somewhere in one topic, it should be added to this one it is not ?

Thanks ace_boogie
It doesn't affect any of the mother's quest in any way so why should I mention it?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, ok, given the way it the type of event it would have made sense that a timer was linked, if not, it is a loose end as it is.

Guess it is a matter of view, still, strange nobody mentioned this earlier.

pedrao

Apr 24, 2017
about the alternate route,i ve done discussing sex with shurik and jerking off multiple times,i ve seen mom fucking BF but i cant watch aunt rada at 21:00.i keep jerking and watching mom for many days but still nothing.any advice?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
about the alternate route,i ve done discussing sex with shurik and jerking off multiple times,i ve seen mom fucking BF but i cant watch aunt rada at 21:00.i keep jerking and watching mom for many days but still nothing.any advice?
You have to spy on Shurik's mother first then if you're between 21:00 - 22:00, you'll be able to spy on mom fucking her boyfriend

pedrao

Apr 24, 2017
You have to spy on Shurik's mother first then if you're between 21:00 - 22:00, you'll be able to spy on mom fucking her boyfriend
thanks for the answer but still cant get it.at what time should i spy shurik s mom,where and for how long?

Apr 2, 2017
I have a question about mom, I have most of the event completed. She comes in to watch sister and character. Always says she is not ready. Any ideas and is it even implemented

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have a question about mom, I have most of the event completed. She comes in to watch sister and character. Always says she is not ready. Any ideas and is it even implemented
Have you talked to sister about it or talked to the mother about it

Apr 2, 2017
Not sure when, I have yet to see an option. Sister of course caught us and then mom started watching. I belive they were talking about it. Don't recall back earlier if I did or not. Oh on Sasha, I manged to slave her before she did the final photo shoot. Saved then Released her, it appears that I lose access to her at that time. Hate that, I am corrent in that? If so any reason to due the final nude shoot?