Others - Socrates Now [v1.3] [Socrates]

1. 2.00 star(s)

thoox22

+1 star for amazing animations. Unfortunately there's literally no game here. You basically are given a few menu options and they each take you to a scene where the ugly fat old guy wears dumb sunglasses and talks about making a youtube video. Then you see the girl pose some or get fucked. That's it. Not much content either.

Awesome tech demo for however they're rendering these scenes - nearly looks like they recorded real videos and did some postprocessing to make it look 3D. Boring as fuck though
  2. 5.00 star(s)

s22ll

One of the best games i've ever played , i like the idea of the game alot , Animations and model quality is just stunning !!
    i've suggestions if you don't mind :
    - can i add a hairy and futa mod ??
    I just can't imagine how good that will be with such amazing quality , keep it up dude and think about my suggestion pls ;)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

animations and model quality is insane. but the girl looks way too immature/too young. also scenes are too cut no fluid story and too much POV.

Pros:
    + animations
    + model quality

Cons:
    - too young female
    - way too much POV
    - female lacks curves
    - told in short scenes not one story without breaks
    - not much in english but thats forgivable
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lepaca

Phenomenally animated renders, the gameplay loop leaves a bit to be desired though. Looking forward to further updates with different models of this quality. Uncensored would be nice too, but basically every game coming out of japan is like this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

xanonxmousx

Simply awesome animations and renders. Wow this is excellent quality. I hope the artist who made these continues and makes an Ren'Py game. Being censored is a bit disappointing but it is tag'd appropriately so I won't complain too much. I really hope to see more from this artist.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DedL0l

Can't wait for this to be finished soon! I have been a big fan of socrates and his work since that animation he made "Dinner gone awry". Although its just small clips now, you can see the realism here with the new UE engine Socrates used in it. FK yes
  7. 5.00 star(s)

goonslagoon

Not a game, most is untranslated though it doesn't matter since it's not really important.
    renders are very good, the boobs are amazing, probably the best I've seen rendered actually
    length: ~10 minutes
    *The faces are not so creepy when the animation is moving... still too smiley
  8. 5.00 star(s)

rewrewrwe

Animations are sooo smooth and realistic... aaaaaand thats all I can say about this, since its in Japanese and I cant read or understand it, so if the story is about aliens impregnating sex androids while subliminally turning people gay via yo mama jokes I will never know, but at least... I can hope...